Come Hither.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

 
No offence, but ...


This gon' be some nasty shit.


"Someone's gotta play the role of the alpha and it beats being the sucker in the duo and having to answer to the whims of another. It's either this or you're vulnerable, just not everyone admits to doing it=D"

Someone left a comment on my "semi-serious blah blah" post.
So here's a shout-out, aye, Anonymous;


Yes, to your statement, I do agree that someone ought to play the role of the alpha, and oh boy, trust me, been there, done that. I remain clueless as to why I agreed to the mutual role-change previously. Must have been the weather.

And call me sexist, but ain't that the role of the man to even begin with? Now, seriously, you did not look up the meaning of 'alpha' before posting this, did you? I take offence at your laziness.

Mm, and by 'sucker', I take it you meant the 'bad person' in the relationship? Funny, but may I shoot a question back at you? Why the fuck are you even dating a 'bad guy' who is a 'sucker'? Okay, my bad, judgments were made. I take them back. Okay, then maybe it's just you, y'know, wanting a tinge bit of bad element in your partner, spice up your life. Personally, colors in mine > spice in life. And excuse my indifferent preferences for geeks. Bad boys just ain't my cup of tea. Fuck that, I don't even drink tea.

In all honestly, in my head, I constantly playback the whims of everyday. Impulsive or irrational thoughts, why not? And I thought you like some spice in your life? By the way, it's called thoughts for a reason, and not questions. Nobody asked for your opinions, nobody wants your answers. You just got to live with it, sucker.

Last but not least, thanks for the two options you left me with, though I personally found them very limiting in choice. Since "either" is now out of the question, judging from the scenario you played out to be describing more of yourself than me, you aren't expecting me to choose "vulnerable", are you?

As much as I would like to depict myself in vulnerability, think Damsel in distress, and for that, I was sooooo close to saying, "YESSSSSS!" to vulnerability. But I take it you meant otherwise, you and your poison-leaking words. Tend to embrace paranoia under such intense behind-screen dealings.

To be honest, honey, vulnerable is simply an understatement. I prefer sensitive. And so sensitive I am that I just read you like an open book, merely with those two sentences.

*Call me, and I'll explain your situation to you.


You want to know the reason why, huh, why I'll tell you.
It's because people like you exist.



So remember now, kids,
break dance not hearts, love, break dance.

Peace, out.





And oh, by the way, you left traces of your IP on this blog.
Man, do I find humor in your anonymity.


Maybe that's why your head is so big.
It's full of secrets!


Just sayin ...



(I'll see you soon, sucker.)
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?