Come Hither.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Bob Marley.
You would sit and wonder about the future, but I'm thinking that today sounds fine to me. I had it with trying so hard in the predication process. And once I throw myself into thoughts of the future, I throw myself in entirely, so much to the extreme of forgoing the 'today' at hand, forgetting to let live.
I had it with the constant reminder that I'm a girl,
and hence therefore I've to be neat and tidy.
WHAT ERA ALREADY?
One, you don't have to constantly remind me that I'm a girl, because if you haven't realized, I bathe myself everyday, and I obviously know what a girl feels like.
And would you not bug me anymore if I can find you five guys easily off the street, who have really clean tables? So if they can have clean tables being guys, why can't I have a messy table being a girl?
And to be honest, I don't care if 'girl being messy'
equates to 'cannot find husband', seriously.
Well, then I say the husband should go screw his
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Also, homosexuality is always an alternative.
I have no idea why but I really cannot function with an obsessively clean desk.
See, the irony is well played out. I tend to misplace my stuff when the desk is so clean, yet on the contrary, be able to know their exact location (even with my eyes closed, mind you) with a messy desk top.
And yes, it's that ironic.
I'm into my third cup of coffee now. And to be honest, I've consumed too much caffeine for my own good. I had four doses yesterday, mostly on empty stomach. Well, I had a slab of honey roasted chicken in the morning before heading out, thinking it could last me the entire day. Apparently not.
Huh, so being the smart ass that I am, I settled for bubble tea - for lunch. Well done. I swear the bubble tea guy tried to poison me.
He looked like he's either too high on drugs, fag too much cigs, or hasn't slept for years.
(...)
And the evil guy made me bad bubble tea.
So I shot him.
Yeah, I wish. Killing the bubble tea employees do us students no good. Apparently we have no life at all, such that bubble tea serves as our only source of pleasure.
(And now I have damn bubble tea cravings. Someone get me bubble tea?)
As I was saying, halfway during lecture, I ended up in the toilet puking.
THAT ASSHOLE BOY!
Fine, it's actually the overdose of caffeine, stimulating stomach acid.
I know huh, blame it on the poor guy.
To the floor! To the floor!

"And that's the way I like it.
Archives
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
