Come Hither.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Turned tables.
My HW111 Partner In Crime,
"We're practically in the same shit."
Monday, Tuesday, we were cool. Wednesday, I found out 'bout you.
Caught my heart by tellin' lies. You weren't what you advertised.
But silly me to believe I was unique. When I'm there, you put on a show.
'Cause what's true about you? Who are you when I'm gone?
Wanted to be with you, don't know what I was on.
Do you know how hard I've tried to become what you want me to be?
Take me, this is all that I've got. This is all that I'm not, all that I'll ever be.
I've got flaws, I've got faults.
We all have our scars.
Come on, just let it go. These are things you can't control.
Your expectations, your explanations, don't make sense to me.
'Cause you got me to forget me, forget him.
You know that's true.
I'm takin' all that I learned from you,
I'll make it something I'll never do.
I can't be who you are,
You taught me how to break a heart.
You weren't what you advertised.
Archives
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
