Come Hither.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
The smallest steps.
I'm not the type who reads random strangers' blogs, but it so happened that when I was reading one of my subscriptions, there was a link to show where the quoted inspiration came from. Something to do with 'inner jerk' in the supposed 'nice' guys. So being inquisitive, I clicked on it. (I expected it to be some feminist post and/ or views.)
Surprisingly, it was an Asian guy's blog. Not a feminist. To be honest, I've no idea who he is. Except that he is some Herrick from California. But the thing is, I kept going back to his blog, because whatever he was writing about in that particular post, made me stopped and question his intentions.
Why would he write something against his own kind? And why would he put down the "Nice Guys" when I (and not surprisingly many other readers) would easily classify him under the "Nice Guy" category?
And yes, I checked back on his older posts. His intimate and sincere posts are what kept me busy for the past few days. I won't put his link down for his sake. It might be a private blog for all I know.
But here's a screen shot:

It's pretty big when you click on it though. Sorry : /
Oh, and he said this (struck me pretty hard) -
"When you love someone for a reason, you're using your mind. When you love someone for no reason, you're using your heart."
Trust me, sometimes using your heart may not always be the right decision. But for the benefit of doubt, if you're wondering what "loving someone for no reason" and "using your heart" means, I'll gladly dissect that for you.
One, you can never put into words why you love someone, especially when others ask you for the reason. Very likely, you'll end it with a "I don't know ... " after saying so much yet so little.
Two, you're someone who love with your heart if you feel that "I love you" are just three over-used words, and though you use them, you know you meant more than that. Because you urge to show it. Bad.
And three, you never ask for anything in return.
But trust me, folks, be selfish.
Use your damn head to think.
I just can't think of any names to call myself right now says:
when you thought all the nice guys gone extinct right,
God throws in one bunch to prove you wrong.
I just can't think of any names to call myself right now says:
so don't give up on guys hor. we nice guys still exist! lol!
(...)
Lynette (bah) says:
go away.
Archives
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
