Come Hither.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

 
Sailed ships.



Life throws you a lot of crap sometimes. Take for instance today.

Today, after donkey ages when I finally decided to be environmentally friendly and take the train instead of the car, life throws me ... sweaty armpits.
Being short has its disadvantage.

And then you get this random, faceless stranger in his thirties (LIES! PEDOPHILE! PERVERT! RAPIST!) who thinks he can bribe you with coffee.


Well done.



I am strangely, exceedingly happy for God knows what reason.
I suspect it's due to the four cups of coffee I had since morning.
Explains my presence here at 1.25 A.M.

I have a language test on Wednesday.
So call me, and I'll blow you away with my fluency.

Not.

Indeed, I should be panicking.


School starts at 3.30 P.M. Which is about fourteen hours from now. Which is bad. Because I can't sleep. Caffeine is leaking from every pore, to be honest.


And I consumed too much sugar.



Ice cream. Coffee.
Car wash. Plans.

Thanks for the ride.



Rare Pokemon!

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?