Come Hither.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Hey man, sing me a song.
Does he kiss your eyelids in the morning when you start to raise your head? And does he sing to you incessantly from the space between your bed and wall? Does he walk around all day at school with his feet inside your shoes, looking down every few steps to pretend he walks with you? Oh, does he know that indentation in your neck that is your favorite to be touched? And does he cry through broken sentences like, "I love you far too much"? Does he lay awake listening to your breath, watching you drift to sleep?
Metaphors, but mine does.
Apparently there is only a pair of scissors in my entire house. Those that you use to cut threads. How pathetic, but desperate situations call for desperate measures. Have to make do. So I cut my overgrown bangs myself. With a thread-cutting scissors. I revived the bangs, that's right. Could not deal with the overgrown mid-life crisis bangs. And I can't resist the calling of my past 'Curtained World'. So I did what I had to do. I cut them.
Speaking of which, I need to bring Sparky for haircut. He trips on his own overgrown paw-pad hair. And then I think he's pretty edgy with it he attempts to gnaw them off. Kind of explain the state of the countless balls of tangled hair, which of course, I helpfully just keep snipping them off. What a loser dog.
Sigh, I am bored, but I simplified. I am lonely, but I'm independent. I am calm, but I miss my emotions. Been hell of a wasted week.
Of course, over-caffeinated as usual.
Which, explains my senseless post.
"Metaphors, but mine does."
Archives
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
