Come Hither.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Femme fatales.
So much for elitism today, I think our country's full of it. But doesn't hurt when you're at the receiving end, does it? Think I must have exhausted myself bad, the sudden caught up with huge appetites. Axed the cheese cravings with Monday's Baked Rice and Tuesday's Cheesy Mushroom Pie. My cravings list can go on and on, but I'll spare you that.
My head's brimming with mindless thoughts, which I refuse to entertain. I need to pen them down, on paper, at least. Coincidence, I think not. The purple leather-back journal, a gift from the boy during his Europe trip, remains speck-free. I can't bear no ink seeping through the fibers of the page, not just yet. I should compliment that beauty a journal with a glossy-purple fountain pen, and nonetheless, with a perfected cursive touch to my words. That reminds me, somewhat a handwriting like his; swift, quick strokes and swirls, tinge bit of scribbles, only compounded with intellect - a doctor's script.
As for now, pardon me while I channel my mindless thoughts into theoretical words for a paper work assignment, and pray in all hope, the professor be blown into a comatose.
Back to work, back to the caffeine-induced marathon.
Tully's Coffee, for an alternative caffeine feed.
What's better than Tully's with a Quiznos?
Mm, turkey sammich :B
Archives
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
