Come Hither.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

 
Marx's Theory of Alienation.




Greetings from outer space. Pardon the hiatus. For not so obvious reasons, I have absolutely no idea why I wrote that for a heading. Clearly, I must have lost it.




Sigh, there goes my beloved laced Oxfords. Just to sidetrack. See, I used to really love Oxfords, until half the world owns at least one pair these days. Commonality isn't okay - it's bloody insulting. Show me another Oxford and I'mma spit in your face.

( Why so fierce? )


The past few weeks were just non-stop action, and tomorrow's Thursday again. How disgustingly fast is that? I don't even have time to catch a breather. And just yesterday, I spent hours in front of this same screen, trying to perfect my writing assignment. Of course I chose to write on "Infatuation", and well, it was the simplest, I mean, oh, c'mon, pragmatism people ...

Anyway, turns out it wasn't as simple as I thought it would be. Because I completely forgot how an infatuation felt like exactly. Maybe also because the feminist me don't quite like the idea of the female gender doing the chase. There are many reasons why I said that but I refuse to go in depth with regards to my point here. So simply put, it's downright cheapening of oneself. No offence, of course.

Okay, talking about Infatuation. So I didn't write about a person in the end. My infatuation then turned out to be ... a Fred Perry Cardigan.


Speaking of which, I need to clean out my closet.
Apparently, I've clothes whereby the price tags are still intact.



And the winner, is me :3


P.S. Virtual isolation is clearly impossible. Failed.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?