Come Hither.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

 
Turn my swag on.




Life's been pretty much a bore. You cannot believe how many times I re-played this video. Says a lot about life and its shit hole. But he's cute, though.

Haunting in Connecticut is a bunch of crap. I got fidgety twenty minutes into the show. A decent crap movie normally takes me around half an hour or so to start getting restless. But this, this son of a shit hole crap movie, takes the ultimate credit for being plain crap. The seats, on the contrary, were conducive enough ( for me to put my leg on the head rest of the row in front ), but that doesn't change the fact how hard I was trying to refrain myself from throwing popcorn at those bunch of shit girls who were screaming their heads off when the damn movie wasn't even scary. Cheap bitch thrills. Somebody shoot them.

Reserved a book from the library. Have a feeling I'll never pick it up though, because I camp at home much too often. I've a long ( and when I say long, I do mean very damn long ) list of things I'm supposed to do, well was supposed to do. Oh, screw it.

Curse Tetris and all the cheater bugs who versus-ed me, who are actually wired computer ass-perts out to prevent me from leveling up. Assholes, get off my back already!


Because I'mma kick some ass :3

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?