Come Hither.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Just go with the motion, dear.
I have nothing better to do than cam-whore with a dog. I'm that bored.
Right about then I was having serious cravings for McNuggets, so cross the road I did, to the Macs I loyally frequent during the junior college years.
But anyway, these two anals, went up to the counter and took their orders. And when the cashier served them, there was only one plastic cup. All that dumb ass had to say was, "Could I get another cup?" But no, he had to start acting like he's the goddamn king of the world and throw a royal temper tantrum, and hold up the entire queue. I wanted to kick the shit out of that bastard, which is a little strange since his ass beating would've wasted more time than his little hissy fit at the counter. But it doesn't change the fact that I still want to break his kneecaps with a baseball bat.
I hope that dude in the back spit in your food.
Archives
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
