Come Hither.

Monday, June 1, 2009

 
Say yes to private.


Monday wakes up silent and there aren't enough pills to sleep. And then it cuts out like miswired shortwave radio. The best moments I ever had in my whole life were when every person in a place relate on a song, and they aren't thinking it means the same thing. But they are taking it for themselves and rewriting it, resigning it. I find that so amazing and glorious. Weird, because you don't share the same sentiments, do you?

Oh, have I mentioned? I have seriously bad posture. I am either slouching, or leaning against a pole of sort for bare support, otherwise I am desperately struggling to maintain balance on a moving form of transportation. I fidget a lot, and I can't sit still. I can only stay in a certain position for barely five minutes, and then my body would be aching for another relocation. Sometimes I do wonder if I have too much vitality in me, an excess probable to that of the opposite gender perhaps. I have awkward sitting postures, such that sitting in a certain way would stimulate the cells to focus. Other positions end up finding me asleep. Quite a chore, isn't it, to find the right sitting posture even? Maybe I'm not so used to sitting too long; my butties kind of actually hurts after awhile.


So today saw me bringing Ryan to the movies just after noon, as promised. He casually told me it was his first movie this year, and I felt kind of bad, because I've been to so many and having been only to work, earning a passable income, I couldn't even spare the extra time to bring him out. And then he said, "Aye, jie, nevermind, lah! Next time we go watch the meatball one okay?" To which I said, "Okay, Ryan," I better keep my promise, lest I get struck by lightning for being such a rotten sis.

See, there's this thing about Asian teens, young adults even, that to bring their siblings out is something to be ashamed of. Perhaps that sort of mindset rubbed onto me a bit, and the guilt it induces, is disgusting. I don't see how I can be a good friend, a good listener even, when I barely have the time to listen to my siblings, siblings just two steps away from my bedroom door, let alone friends, who stay miles away. Why is it we can spend time travelling, making time to meet friends, going on a spree, yet barely care to take time out to show a little concern for our close ones? I think that's pretty unfair. Maybe it's true how taken for granted they are, just because they're always there. I don't want to live in regret, to wait till the day comes when I realized I've not done my part and role as a sister, a daughter, a dog's owner.

For that, I am guilty. I, therefore, am willing to take time out to compensate. Nevertheless, quality over quantity, I must remind myself.



I bought two packet of TimTams, KitKat and I am craving for Teh Terik. It's like the Indian milk tea, whereby the uncle will literally keep pulling the tea, probably to induce air so the tea will be fantastic, or something. Actually, to be specific, I crave prata and the ginger with Teh Terik from Jalan Kayu. Damn it, is correct. The prata there is the bombs. Maybe I'll ask my dad nicely to bring us there for prata one of the weekends, before we fly off. Till then, there's plenty of stuffs I need to get before leaving.

Oh, right. I cut my bloody irritating, eye-poking, loser son of a hair, fringe of mine. Partly because the fringe seemed to stop growing at a very irritable length that hangs in the middle of nowhere, and falls recklessly downwards, aiming straight for the eyes, but thank God for eyelashes else the fringe will stab my eyeball to death, to which I will be blind in only one bloody eye. And, also because of the wedding function. So there, I've the most ridiculous hairdo that doesn't do me any good but make me look two years a little too young : /




Why do I always have that retard look in all the damn photos I take?


Whatever, is give up. Eat TimTams, go. Chocolates stimulate happy thoughts I tell you. Tsk.



This is a bloody random post.




"Just say what you mean, and mean what you say. Don't expect someone to read your mind, and don't play games with heads or hearts. Don't tell half truths, and expect trust when the full truth comes out. Half truths are no better than lies. Don't be cold to someone you care about, because indifference hurts more then angry words."

Remember, Lynette.
Cheers, folks.


I am a chemical kid, and you are a mechanical bride.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?