Come Hither.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

 
Cardigan sweaters.





Insomnia ;
= 1.51 a.m. + ETERNITY + 1.52 a.m. + ETERNITY + 1.53 a.m. + ETERNITY.


Packing a luggage worth of clothes close to a month's usage is a chore. Now imagine what it feels like to re-pack the whole damn thing four times -,-

Well, nightmare's over, because I'll be leaving tonight, only to be picked up by the boy the next morning. The past week was ghostly, and that's exactly how it felt. I've been drifting in, out, everywhere, waiting for time to fly. And fly it did. Ten days' finally over. Honestly, to be this far away from home makes me homesick, even with the mere thought of it. I guess the bringing of the laptop will sort of soothe this aching feeling ... somehow. So I suppose it's a combination of mixed emotions, maybe, one of longing and reluctance. I've been told I am ironic, yes.

Anyway, might as well be time I learn to step away from my comfort zone, of knowing my folks are always there to catch my back, otherwise, my dog will kindly do the job, won't you, Sparky? Of course, this trip might as well be one good one before University officially starts in August. Eight months of not touching any reading materials, really, feels as if my brain's dysfunctioned. Hopefully not, though. Hey, does reading blogs and random websites count?

So yesterday saw me and the three NS boys men, with Vivien, Rachel, and Su, at Dhobby Ghaut. It was just Vivien and me, with the three boys, and we went to catch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. One good movie, I'll say. Though I can't watch it with the besties, but I think whoever watches it with them, they'll enjoy the show nevertheless. Hit too close to home, this one. Oh, and Ranny Granny can't come because she's working. Work sucks, don't you think? Maybe when the guys are out from camp again the next time, we'll force Ranny Granny out, if necessary, weapons of destruction will be used in the process.

I bought Sparky's food, Addiction's the brand. Okay, I know this might sound stupid, but I was reading forums for dogs. What's a good owner got to do? So I chanced upon this forum whereby they were discussing the brands of dog food, and apparently there were lots of positive feedback about this Addiction. Since there was a Pets Lovers' Corner in Plaza Sing, I went to buy the Wild Kangaroo & Apple flavor for my dog to try, and his cheese sausage ( My dog's a cheese lover too, yo. ) I'll see how Sparky adapts to this new brand, probably in the long run. Oh, and made necessary arrangements for a dental appointment for him this Sunday, to have his teeth scaled and polished.

NOTE TO SELF: Call home to remind folks about appointment.


As for now, that's about it. I've to double check if I've left anything out, lest I remember I forgot something crucial only when I'm thousands of feet above sea level, and turn suicidal or something.




I miss you, when something really good happens, you're the first one I want to share it with. Because I miss you when something is troubling me, you're the only one who would've understand. Because I miss you when I laugh and cry, you're the only one who could make me laugh harder and make my tears disappear. But you should know I miss you, don't you?

Oh, can't wait!



Hear them scream your name.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?