Come Hither.

Friday, May 29, 2009

 
It goes in one ear, and right out the other.


Relapse is just an alright album, in case you didn't know, it's Eminem's latest. And yes, time and again, rap is one of the many kooky genres I listen to. Come to think of it, I take likings in the unexpected, needless to say, my choice of genres in precise, as a matter of fact. Anyhow, despite his sudden obsession with fake Indian accent ( it can get quite annoying ), the lyrics' good, the beats' pretty up, it has the same old familiar "Don't mess wit' me," kind of feel to it. Perhaps, you can check out the album, of course, only if you are willing to look beneath the sea of vulgarities, say, more towards the meaning behind his raps, which can be quite individualistic, maybe even radical, or extremist, especially when he raps about his entire screwed-up life so far, as a White person trying to make big in the Rap Industry. So I take it you're forewarned. But if you take offensive language a little too seriously, I advice otherwise. Explicit content, highly explicit indeed :B



It's quite a lot, if you ask me, what I have been up to recently, especially since I've ditched my job for my soul back. My time is pretty much spent with The Boy. So here's one of what we were up to ;

He and I, we decided to push our patience a little bit, and since we both are on breaks, with a similar taking for jigsaw puzzles, we went on to satisfy our teenage-wannabe ( 'wannabe' because we're not that young anymore ) inner-desires, embarking on a quest to search for the perfect living room picture. Needless to say, we got it, and yep, the past week we're just busy with our new toy, as you can probably tell ;


It started off with all the pieces scattered on my bedroom floor, not knowing where to start. I doubt anyone's interested in the tedious process of how to go about finding the four corners of a thousand-piece puzzle, so I'll spare you that. So, there, the pieces everywhere ...




And here's me, at what, 10.18 PM, staring at the sea of brown pieces, worst, the shades of brown come in a spectrum, and they hardly make sense. This picture was taken, give credit to The Boy. Sorry I look so ... murderous : /





This is taken almost a week later, with most of the pieces in place, leaving only the four sides to fill in. The four sides were bullshit, I swear. The shades are of exact similarity, you just have to fix, cannot fit, take out, try next piece of the hundreds leftover. It's manual, downright 'Trial and Error', I say.
" ... more like, 'Error and Error'," says The Boy.




And this picture, is the Ultimate Deject. Classic, this one. Hardcore rejection, can you tell (?!)




There, we're finally done. Oh, that's me -,- With the Masterpiece.
Ah, and that furry thing behind me? My pet lion.




Satisfied no, this boy?




And then the pet lion is just laze around, posing for pictures that aren't being taken while we slogged away. Look at him, look at him! He obviously knows it's a camera I'm holding. Please, just look at his innocent face. I know you're faking it, you, Sparky ( the Lion. )






Yep, that's about it. All done, ready to frame. Thank you, boy, for every single thing. For the respect, the love, the affection. Everything.






To summarize, on the good days, I feel like I get it, like it all makes sense. I can stay in the moment. I don't have to control everything in the future, and I believe everything is gonna work out fine. On the bad days, I just want to grab the phone, and start dialing numbers. I want to pull my hair and run through the streets screaming. But thanks to him, and one toothy grin, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make it through that day, everyday.



Oh, and pardon the picture quality. Blogger tends to squeeze the photos a little too much.



Now goodbye.


Progress, not perfection.
Comments:
awww homie! so cuteee!
 
Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?