Come Hither.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

 
Fairytale gone bad.



20 WHAT'S:

[1] What hair colour would you like to have?
Black.

[2] What is your middle name?
I don't have one.

[3] What is your current relationship status?
In a relationship.

[4] What makes you happy?
Gray skies, night breeze, rain, besties, coffee gone cold, gym, pale skin, clothes, gorgeous porcelain mugs, perfumes, night spins, breakfast in bed, and comfortable lingeries.

[5] What is your current mood?
Stoned.

[6] What colour underwear are you wearing?
Lime-green and white, alternating stripes.

[7] What is your eye colour?
Seal brown ( there is no such thing as black iris. )

[8] What song is stuck in your head?
Bell X1 ; Eve the Apple Of My Eye.

[9] What are you eating/drinking at the moment?
Orange juice.

[10] What colour are your bed sheets?
Off-white.

[11] What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
3677

[12] What is the most important part of your life?
Friends, family, my dog.

[13] What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
Coffee w/ digestives, total silence, someone who listens, sleep.

[14] What should you be doing?
Reply online messages, but I am currently very disturbed, so maybe later. Or never.

[15] What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Someone.

[16] What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning?
Dreaming.

[17] What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Emptying my over-flowing inbox.

[18] What is the best ice cream flavor?
It depends on my mood, really.

[19] What are you wearing right now?
Black polo, gray shorts.

[20] What is your birthstone?
Aquamarine.

FIVE WHERE'S:

[21] Where is your profile picture taken?
What, where?

[22] Where are you right now?
Work.

[23] Where is your favourite vacation spot?
Korea/ Madagascar/ Otahuna ( and the list goes on. )

[24] Where is one place you want to visit before you die?
Otahuna/ Notre Dame Cathedral/ United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

[25] Where were you born in?
Mount Elizabeth.


THIRTY DO'S:

[26] Do you act differently around your crush?
Crush, who?

[27] Do you speak any other language?
Chinese, Malay, Dialect.

[28] Do you still watch kiddy tv shows?
Do cartoons count?

[29] Do you like to travel by plane?
Yea, but I like airports more.

[30] Do you know the muffin man?
I know the Boogey Man.

[31] Do you hate anyone right now?
Hate is a strong word.

[32] Do you ever wish you were someone else?
For example?

[33] Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Maybe, maybe not.

[34] Do you celebrate your half birthday?
What the heck?

[35] Do you think you are a good person?
Good is vague. But I know I can be really mean if I wanted to.

[36] Do you have a tan line?
I used to.

[37] Do you eat healthy?
What's this, trick question?

[38] Do you like someone right now?
Maybe, maybe not.

[39] Do you have a dog?
Yea, he's my boyfriend.

[40] Do you have plans tonight?
How to? I'm stuck at work, for crying out loud!

[41] Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate?
Like, hate is a strong word. This is repetitive.

[42] Do you miss your past?
Sometimes.

[43] Do you want children?
I guess so. Well, it depends on the sperm donor too, no?

[44] Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Both ways.

[45] Do you try to blend in with the crowd, or prefer to stand out?
Preferably, in my own world.

[46] Do you have any old calendars in your room?
Threw them away.

[47] Do you miss anyone?
Sometimes.

[48] Do you play an instrument?
No.

[49] Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Obligations.

[50] Do you like the snow?
Yea, only if they're falling from the sky. I've this thing against slippery surfaces. Personal reasons, if you ask.

[51] Do you need to pee?
Desperately.

[52] Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Unless there was never love shared, otherwise, no.

[53] Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Not a fan of milk.

[54] Do you get nervous in front of crowds?
I get all edgy and annoyed, listless even.

[55] Do you get good grades?
Average-grader, not much of a brain.

FIVE IF'S:

[56] If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
Camarillo white horse.

[57] If you could have one superpower what would it be?
To create illusions.

[58] If you could cheat on a test, would you?
It depends on the good I'll get out of cheating then.

[59] If you could have one wish, what would it be for?
My non-existence.

[60] If you could go back in time and change the past, would you?
Certain parts, maybe.

TEN HAVE'S:

[61] Have you ever had a near death experience?
I thought I did, well, it felt like it, but no.

[62] Have you ever fired a gun?
No.

[63] Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yea, need I elaborate?

[64] Have you ever been out of the country?
Yea.

[65] Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Hell, yea!

[66] Have you felt sad in the past week?
Yes.

[67] Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Yes.

[68] Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Days, months, yes. Years, no.

[69] Have you ever completely flunked a test?
Duh.

[70] Have you ever gotten a detention?
For being late almost everyday, yes. Countless. But I got away with that ( ;

FIFTEEN MISCELLANEOUS:

[71] When did you get a Facebook?
Year end of 2007, I think?

[72] Why did your parents give you the name you have?
I never asked.

[73] Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
I just did. And correction, is "love".

[74] Are you any good at Math?
Perhaps? I can count money. Lots and lots of money, if you wish.

[75] Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Nigel!

[76] Name someone who made you smile today?
The boy, and Sparky.

[77] Name something you don't leave the house without?
Phone.

[78] Name the person that you have been friends with the longest?
Wx and Bea :B

[79] Is anyone jealous of you?
God knows.

[80] Does the future scare you?
Sometimes.

[81] Does your crush like you back?
Crush's for tweens. I don't fit the age category.

[82] How did you get one of your scars?
Playground stunt accident.

[83] Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night, definitely.

[84] Is your phone close to you?
Yea.

[85] Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

FIFTEEN: THE LAST…:

[86] Movie you watched?
X Men Origins: Wolverine.

[87] Person you hugged?
The boy, Wx and Bea, on Wednesday and Saturday respectively.

[88] Person you talked to on the phone?
The boy.

[89] Person you texted?
The boy.

[90] Person you kissed?
The boy.

[91] Person you sent a comment/message on facebook?
Joel.

[92] Song you're listening to?
John Mayer; Comfortable.

[93] Time you cried?
Today ( I miss you, boy )

[94] Time you were on a plane?
Last November.

[95] Place you went out to eat?
Azuma Japanese Restaurant.

[96] Person who's worried about you?
The boy, mom, dad.

[97] Time you were told you were beautiful/ handsome/ good looking?
Wth.

[98] Time you were sick?
Right now.

[99] Thing you drank?
Coffee.

[100] Things you eat?
Digestives.




I will be there by your side.



Everyday average dreamer.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?