They'll make you recite brilliant songs about the symphony."I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
( I think I made you up inside my head. )
The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in;
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed,
And sung me moon-struck, kiss me quite insane.
( I think I made you up inside my head. )
God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead."
I am complex, I've been told. That's alright, you know? It isn't the first time anyway. I am one being so complex it could drive you mad; it could drive you away. But it took one flaw of mine, this complexity, to realize he never intend to accept me, and all my flaws. This package, is such a turn-off. So he gave up trying; I gave up waiting.
Man, I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. With that, I will make your body grow wings and take flight. Well, someone, please, teach him to love, like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of.
Till then, I will erase sound, I will erase light.
For your constant companionship, thank you - you know who you are :BI was born to hustle roses down the avenue of the dead.