Come Hither.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

 
Once an IJ girl, always an IJ girl.


CONVENT OF THE HOLY INFANT JESUS;
ST THERESA'S CONVENT



1) Which school did you go to?
CHIJ St Theresa's Convent.

2) What classes were you in?
1E, 2E, 3C, 4C

3) What was/were your favourite lesson(s)?
Chemistry; Mr Yeo (Yo Yo Yo!)
Biology; Mammalian and Plants dissections.
Maths; "Lynette, please stop talking,"

4) If you could remember, what time was your recess?
Recess? I can't remember when our mouths ever stop eating, know? Can you? Say, we pretty good at multi-tasking, no?

5) List down your favourite food/snacks.
Malay stall nuggets and then drink dry their sambal chilli.
Baos, of various sizes. Name them, I've tried them all.

6) Did you have a nickname way back in high school?
Lynny, Lynohs, Lyn, Nette Nette, Neh Neh ( OMGWTFKNN?! ), Nette-y, Chiaahic.


7) How did you wear your socks?
Used to be really low, like, barely visible. Then it started to climb higher, and higher, and then the whole IJ Badge can be seen. Seriously, what the fuck is sew IJ Badge on socks, manxzs, you noob.

8) Have you been suspended due to the way you put on your uniform?
Neh. But got sent out of Math class to sit along the corridor to re-sew belt, such that belt second-function as a boob-support. Coolioxzs, no?
Eh, give me boobies their space, yo.

9) Were you given plenty of reminders about your appearance?
Pull socks higher, belt wrong position. Then gradually evolution takes place, become the ultimate nerd.

10) Who did you look up to when you were in high school?
Oh, hear our prayers, most holy Father Barre ...

11) Name one memorable scene where you were punished in front of the whole class.
( Not Applicable. )

12) How many times did you skip class? What were you doing?
NEVER HORXZS!!

13) Give one scene where you escaped from being caught/punished.
I think it's the using of phones during Physics. Because Midget Girl sits at the way back of class, so got opportunities. This is the Pro, yo.

14) Did you vandalize any school property?
Tables, chairs, walls, floors, you name it.

15) Did you ever make any teacher cry?
MEI YOU LA, SIAO EH.

16) Who was your favourite teacher
Mr Yeo (Yo yo yo!)
Mr Sng
Mr Low
Mrs Daphne Chan
Ms Lee Ting Ting

17) Describe your DM.
Used to be Mr Sng, who is also my sadist track and field long-distance coach. Pumping was crazy, I honestly think that was the indirect cause of the pathetic state my boobies are in right now. Oh, the tragedy!

Then there is uhm, Mr Chandran. Eh, that one ah? Botak, lorxzs. What else -.-

18) Who was the funniest/weirdest/loudest teacher?
Mr Yeo (Yo yo yo!)

19) Were you popular back then?
No. I pop star ( Waliewsxz, stupid question. )

20) Were you in a big group of girls or small ones?
Usually three to four of us. Because Social Studies say that five or more, illegal gathering what. So, we always force like, the extra one, to solo-walk herself. Then she cries right, yea, we like, chant the Social Studies quote to her, in order to like, enlighten her?
CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT ...
Yea, and then she'll like, squirm. Then we'll like, sit on her. Yea, like, trying to press her down, no? What, you mean we're not suppose to?

21) Who were your best friends?(in my group)
Cwx, Bea, Germos, Dhevani, Tingtong, Lammy.

22) Did you and your friends have nicknames?
Please kindly refer to the above answer.

23) What were your favourite memories of you and your friends?
Everything we've done together, you stupid or what, ask these kind of questions. I've had enough okay, now stop.

24) What type of CCA were you in?
Track, swim.

25) What did you have to bring to your CCA?
Extra sports bra, undies, shirt, shorts, deodarant, towel, face wash, slippers, myself -.-

26) What did your CCA require you to do?
Run, otherwise swim. Just basically, kill yourself.

27) Got injured?
Arburthe-then.

28) Who was your first crush?
( NA. )

29) Are you in good terms with your last crush?
( NA. )

30) Did you ever had a relationship with anyone in your high school?
I like boys, I think?

31) Have you ever made out in school?
Siao eh. Make me fed-up niahxzs, ask this question.

32) How did high school changed you?
I suppose it made me realized who my lifelong friends are, in a way.

33) Sing one verse of your school song.
Kampong Bahru's little light,
And no, I'm not joking.

34) What was your favourite question(s)?
Want go pee?
Can I burp?
Can I fart?

35) Who/what will you remember from your high school?
This question like, repeated, no? Sianxzs.

36) Any memories you will not forget.
Memories cannot forget one, horxzs, please.





Okay, and I still have no clue what I'm talking about half the time.



Take a step forth.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?