One native nostalgia.I tried to sleep in the rain, but the drops kept falling as I slipped further unconsciously, into a world of windy dreams. The temperatures dropped one too many stunning degrees, and I, I can barely focus. A fruitless attempt to sew amends. But the thread don't fit the needle's eye, the zipper can't be fixed. I guess it's goodbye, my
Audrey Hepburn pouch, so long, so long.
It's a rainy afternoon, and it's a downpour of medical drugs. Chemical influx into the body, everything's nothing but a blur. Isn't it all wonderful, my friend?
Sweet smelling essences, hugs and smiles, sweet kisses, movements towards a lover, embraces, reveries, tenderness, velvet skin, treasured dreams, intimacy, silk and gold, nuit d'amour, naked souls. After such distance come to me, precious being, come to me. After such ennui, come to be delirious, enfold me. After such a long drought, here's a place for flowers to flourish. We are molded by things well beyond our acknowledgment. We are the disease, and the germs are spreading. Come, be my book of the month, we'll read the fine prints later.
Leave it to me to make the long awaited rain sound like an orgasmic event. Now, tell me, which sane mind resist the Heaven's cries?
The satin sheets, the lemon peels, the major pills.