Come Hither.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

 
Visions.




Aye, this ain't no reflection time. More of an end year appreciation maybe, to all of you who made a difference in my life, ups and downs, you guys were always there, especially this year.

Speaking of which, when I think back on my loneliest moments, there was always somebody sitting there right next to me. Always. In a form or another. Riding the rough waves alongside.


To you, and you, and you and you, thank you so much. Actually, the list goes on, but you'll know who you are. Because the moments I spent with you, will be moments of laughters; something I forgot how to go about doing it.

Advices, encouragement, love, altruistic love, platonic love, whichever I received from whoever that gave, from the bottom of my pitless heart, I sincerely thank you.


May the good Lord bless y'all, homies.





Every sinner has a future and every saint has a past.





Happy New Year, folks!

Be merry ( am obviously still not over the whole eat turkey fifty days after Christmas issue ) !



This is gon' be one of the best years of my life ( ;
And I mean it.






Be afraid. Be very afraid. For I may have taken a liking for you, but spoken words I deliver none.


Cliche is as cliche does, the above mentioned is, I'm afraid, factual.



What a time for Cupid to shoot his goddamn arrow. And great shot, right through the heart.


Tell me about it.







Oh, this thing about brains over brawns? It gets to me. Most of the time, captivating.






One stranger's bell.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?