Come Hither.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

 
Too many locks, too many crimes, too many barriers.




I Finally Found Someone; Bryan Adams & Barbra Steisand

I finally found someone
That knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one
That makes me feel complete
It started over coffee
We started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things
The best things begin

This time is different
And it's all because of you
It's better than it's ever been
'Cause we can talk it though
My favourite line,
Was, "Can I call you sometime?"
It's all you had to say
To take my breath away

This is it, oh, I finally found someone
Someone to share my life
I finally found the one
To be with every night
'Cause whatever I do
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone

Did I keep you waiting? I didn't mind
I apologise. Baby, that's fine
I would wait forever just to know you were mine

You know I love your hair
Are you sure it looks right?

I love what you wear
Isn't it too tight?

You're exceptional
I can't wait for the rest of my life

This is it, oh, I finally found someone
Someone to share my life
I finally found the one
To be with every night
'Cause whatever I do
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone

And whatever I do
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun

I finally found someone.






So I guess being intentionally dense just don't work when it comes to avoiding matters of the heart. Or does it?


My joys, bliss, deliriums, contentment, beatitudes, they come in packaged bundles, simultaneously, and they are bound to overflow, somehow. I am not one to contain them, and it shows, doesn't it?



Scenes from the coffee shop.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?