Come Hither.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

 
That stole the only girl I loved.



To have to rack my brains to find words of console for a broken-hearted, when the last thing I ever wanted, was to remember this whole curse called love. I think it's dopey. A newborn broken heart will never listen to garbage advice, like, "Oh, time will heal the pain," or, "You'll get over it," because seriously, time is really all they need. I mean, this is the kettle teaching all you pots out there. Believe it or not.

I know, then comes the part where you feel as though some part of you had died, like you're barely alive. The silence of loneliness become so loud, and you need to plug in all the time. Yet, no matter the genre of music, the lyrics seem to sing words that sting. You believe you're destined to be alone. Tell me about it.

Although it is such a singular word, there are many variations of alone. There is the alone of an empty beach at twilight. There is the alone of an empty hotel room. There is the alone when being caught in a throng of people. There is the alone of missing a particular person. And there is the alone of being with a particular person yet realizing you're still alone.

Strangely so, life after break-up seem to throw you a variety of men. The qualities, seemingly better in so many ways, yet you always feel you are not deserving of such gentleman, or they just don't cut it somehow. Inferiority kicks in to convince you're an epic failure.

Honestly, I finally understood how awkwardly difficult it is to console someone who got their heart trampled over. I mean, there's always one who loved harder in every relationship, believe it or not, and it's most of the time, the girls ( correct me if I'm wrong, but no, I've yet to known a guy like that, sorry to burst your bubbles, you bloody bunch of raging testosterones )

A billion times of "time will heal it all," can just go fuck itself. Theoretically, it is true, but it's not practical. I think, depending on the situation, you've got to be sensitive no matter what. To say, "You deserve better," may not do the trick if the person has inferiority issues. And then there's the "You need not stop thinking about it at once, but think only the happy thoughts,"


(bimbo moment)

Omf, so not cut for Aunt Agony. It's giving me headaches. Imagine how many brain cells of mine died man.

You know what I think? What I really think?

I think, it is best to stay out of a relationship. That way, nobody hurts you, and you hurt nobody. What is meant to be, will be. When it's time, love will come as a blow. So why bother finding the right testosterone? Let the bloody raging ones do the dirty job. Beware of their sugar-coated tongues, protect your hearts, estrogens!



There are mainly five types of guys;

1. Insecured, insensitive, take it out on their girlfriends, bash every guy that talk to their girlfriends, call to check on girlfriend 24/7, may even buy prepaid cards in bulks so as to check on her, insist girlfriend wear long sleeves and jeans, has the mentality of "What is meant for my eye, stays within my vision range", probably has a pocket knife ( just in case ) to knife any guys within 1m radius of girlfriend.

2. Inferior, put their girlfriends down to boost their own egos, tend to find fault, check out other hot guys, ask girlfriends if they think the guys are hot, pouts and throw temper if girlfriend says yes, ignore girlfriend, push the blame indirectly to girlfriend, bring up past mistakes of girlfriend, play Mr. Nice Guys in front of other girls to get back at girlfriend.

3. Hot, know they are hot, gym freaks, have mirrors everywhere in their house, peak occasionally into sidewalk mirrors to admire their hot bods, check girls out openly, flirt, want sex 24/7, may eventually turn out gay.

4. Handsome, cool, play hard to get, rich, think money can buy everything, change girlfriends like underwear, only date within their social circle, don't drink water but only wines and chardonnay, go for spa and high class massage, have the potential to commit adultery, visit specialists to increase manhood, may consider social escorts if their pocket money allows.


5. Not handsome, not cool, vertically-challenged, may already found the perfect girlfriend who accepted their physical outlook, thinks he is hot when he isn't, thinks he is well-liked when he is not, parents are quite rich, live off parents, parents feed the girlfriend, cannot eat in hawker centre because hair will get oily, hates the wind because hair will get messy, attention-seeking, tries to flirt, suck up all the time, ego bigger than a granny's bum, no direction in life, live life as it comes, unstable is an understatement.



Okay, I don't give a shit if I get egged on the streets, or like, ambushed in some secluded mall's toilet. Stereotyped, maybe.

Of course, there are the girls whom you've tried to save, but if Damsel loves her distress, what more can you do?



Oh, the agony in opposite sex speciation.




"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, that's where I'll be waiting." 


{ Peter Pan }


I say, just go date Peter Pan.



Virtual Rant.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?