Epic ending.I think, rescheduling and/ or cancellation of appointments has gotten me a new friend in an enemy. See, apparently all the appointments were scheduled in Clinic 2A, so obviously, if I had to reschedule or cancel appointments, who else am I suppose to call but Guy Receptionist(a). Let's call him
GR for fingers' sake.
(First phone call )
GR: Hello, good morning.
Me: Hello, good morning. This is Lynette calling from EC, regarding patient's appointment. Patient wants to reschedule date.
GR: Patient's IC?
Me: Eh, SXXXXXXXX.
GR: Hold on uh ... Doc's busy on that day, and time.
Me: Oh, thanks. Will let patient know. Bye!
GR: Welcome, bye!
(Second phone call )
GR: Hello, good morning.
Me: Hello, good morning. This is Lynette calling from EC, again, regarding patient's appointment. Patient wants to know if ...
GR: Can I have patient's IC please.
Me: It's SXXXXXXXX.
GR: Hold on a moment ... Sorry uh, that's already the earliest slot.
Me: Aw man, okay, can. Thanks uh, bye.
GR: Yea okay, bye!
And the conversations went on for five times, with the fifth, as follows ;
GR: Hello, good morning.
Me: Eh, help me check this patient's ... ( to hell with the formalities. )
GR: What's the IC?
Me: SXXXXXXXX.
GR: Got earlier slot, want not?
Me: I think so. Eh, just help me "chope" the slot first. I call again then call you back, can?
GR: Orh, okay.
Me: Kthxbye. ( Best friends forevaxzxs. )
I think
GR wants to slaughter me, bad.
Think, irritating customers. Now he has to handle an equally irritating receptionist, like Yours Truly.
If I have to do this again tomorrow, and
GR is doing the same shift ( hopefully ), the conversation will probably end up like this ;
GR: Hello, good morning. ( The usual formalities. )
Me: Hey darling, guess who?
GR: Oh, whassup, babe?
And the conversation goes on ...
Hahaha! Yea, I wish. One day, I should pop over 2A and see how that
GR actually look like. You know how hunks have horrible voices, and the ones not blessed with good looks have the choir boys' voices? Yea, so just to make sure, no?
I never got why people doubt my words when I say I've no boyfriend, and am not interested in dating. It's as if females are not suppose to live without the testosterone-containing species. Beyond my depth of understanding. And their expressions are comical, really. Like, having spasms? Because you never know if it's one of disbelief, or envy, or jealousy, or even if they're laughing inside. But then again, when you are able to fend off the testosterone, what else can there be to distract you. Needless to say, sarcasms, they just breeze by.
Relationship status, or what say you? It's ... complicated.
Cheers.
Have a great weekend!
Happy new year!
And goodbye!
( hangs phone. )
I play the doctor, and this is your operation, baby.