Come Hither.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

 
Angry Little Girls by Lela Lee.



by the way ;





















I must have sounded bitchy in my previous post, haven't I? : /


I guess I was kind of irritated. With people having constantly chide you for not moving on? And when you said you have, the stupid thing is they want you to "prove it". No, seriously, what the hell? Prove it? Ridiculous as it sounds, I'm telling you, it does.


And how exactly are you suppose to prove it? Throw kisses in the air? Go out dating with five guys in a row, simultaneously? Seriously ...

That sounded stupid.





You know the whole thing about not getting over, or moving on, as you guys call it, is when you almost instantly find a substitute that possess some traits of your previous partner, just a few months into the ending of that relationship. Because there can't be an exact replica, you'll gladly settle with just some of the traits.


What you guys fail to realize is this;

1. You are in self-denial.
2. Because you do not love your new partner for who he/she is.
3. You tend to subconsciously find faults in areas he/she is different at.
4. You're using him/her, and you know it.
5. It'll end before you even know.


So I hope your guilty conscience eat you, if you're capable of that.





Ironically, I've seen enough to be repeating them.




So guys, beware of emotionally unstable and overdependent girls. And girls, beware of physically, emotionally and financially insecure guys.


Altruistic love isn't something you claim to be doing, but more of what you're capable of giving.



I suppose it is fair that I prove nothing to nobody. I'm perfectly fine, and open. So don't push your luck and pretend you know me. Because I may be an open book, but I ain't no open book of yours. Now, remember that.


Just like how you guys hate your partners to rant about their previous partners, worse, subconsciously comparing, the vice versa applies.




Oh, one more thing? I always thought the moving on role should be one played by the receiver, not the initiator.


Sorry for always having to hit on the right chords.



FYI. For me to say this on a public post, having the public's eyes as my witnesses, I mean my every single word. So get your facts right next time. And no, I don't think I want to go out and "chill".

Whatever for? I have a refrigerator at home to chill my pills.



Sigh, I'm evil, aren't I?



It's sad because once people are broken in certain ways, they can never be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young, and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older. And you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it's already happened.


These. They keep me out of life's loopholes.





What have you?






One too many.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?