Come Hither.

Monday, December 15, 2008

 
Say what?



I need a diary. Months to come, I'll be packed. Lo and behold, malfunctioned as I am, but employed, nevertheless. I've a job now. Woohoo, is correct.


Nigel is coming back and high tea we will. Charlie the Unicorn wants to clear his coffee debt. Uncle Skinny is somewhere, dating somehow. Ben is everywhere. Su and gang this week, and Wx and Bea again this Thursday/ Friday. Weekends, gym. This is great, I mean, maybe this is what Charlie said about "getting my ass out to ... party".

So I foresee a pleasant 2009.



It's been what, four days? I miss Joshua and Daniel, like, really alot. Especially Joshua. Intellectual guy, he is. Braces Boy is actually called Myron, as I've found out. Still shy, no doubt.



To be frank, I've been avoiding gym for certain reason. There's this really weird VJ guy who instead of working out, insists on dancing with weights. Like, wtf? And everytime he does that, he goes from one end of the room to the other, and back again. So when he does that, it's either I trip on my own foot, or I get static on the treadmill. Such a distraction. It looked so ridiculous it's getting quite unfunny. And he has to jiggle his wriggle beside my treadmill. Maybe because the mirror is there and I was working on the last treadmill, but so? Like, jiggle your wriggle somewhere else. What up man? Laoniangxz need to work out too. Julian says he is a dancer, which is quite the expected. He can join Uncle Gay Dancer. Oh, power is he, this Uncle Gay Dancer. He does those ridiculous hand thing while he runs okay? Like, y'know, Dragonball? That ahdugun action with fireball spitting bull crap? Ya. He does that. Like, five billion times. For three hours. Along goes his head. Sway left, right, left ... and repeat cycle x 10 gazillion. I was like, holy mothers (?!)

Like, stab me.
What up, is right.

It's okay. I'll wait for the weekends to gym. Staring at those two in action, simultaneously, can burn you five days worth of calories.




He became sloppy fat, she looked like a transsexual. Perfect combination. Charlie sends his condolences. He missed out on everything. Sorry, couldn't video taped it though, Magical One. You'll spot him around school though, so fret not. And Ben, you should be choking on this right now. I love you man. Both of you. So when I get married, you can be my bridesmaid and/or bestman.





On a serious note, cliche or not, I'm saying it.

dear ben,
I'll miss you. Truly. You know that, don't you? Guardian Angel, now, now, don't you break. It's your turn to shine.


I'd stare a lifetime into your eyes, so I know that you were there for me. Time after time, you were there for me.

So I'll miss you, the tough one, acid tongue or not, but you, with the soft heart.



The dawn has come into the endless night and everything's going to be alright. But at thirty years of age, through frolic and in rage, all regressed and healed in time. I'll be here a while.

That's your symphony. Fourteen shades of gray, please bear that in mind.


For me, at least.
You promised.




Smile, empty soul.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?