Come Hither.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

 
One man drinking games.



As I read the words you wrote last night, the butterflies are creeping through my spine. I was caught in an awkward silence, broken down by the sound of your prelude that you played to open our symphony. As I hear the words you're saying tonight, I'm falling for them every single time. And this is where my heart is cold and torn, as the roses dip their heads a little further to the ground. So I'll waste these nights for a while. 'Cause we don't want to fall for us.




Has anybody noticed how difficult it is to get a CD in Singapore? Even the salesperson never heard of the artist you want, so don't tell me to search for the genres. Because the real talents can handle any genre equally well. Genre-division is too vague, I say.

As for now, the only solution is to send an SOS to my magical unicorn!

I think, everybody should check out Graham Colton Band. They play great acoustic, though sad enough, I could hardly find it in Gramophone, HMV ( I gave up at the second level ) and That CD Shop. Seek alternatives, you say? Yea, I think so too. My unicorn, lor!




The White Tie Affair.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?