Jet Lag.The bitch/ lesbian is back.
So what have I been up to, you say? Pretty much, actually. The first few days were with
S because we went down to check out
our his potential college. I was being a real bitch, wanting to sit down every ten steps or so, or getting something cold to drink. I swear there were at least five billion times
S wanted to bash my head, like, really hard. Anyway, the weather was really nice. Summer, but it was way windy. I made
S get me sunblock because I went to put my face moisturizer on my skin, thinking it worked the same somehow, and got an allergy reaction. I was scratching like I had fleas or something, so in order to save his face, he had no choice either. Bahaha!
It's just the two of us actually. Because my family already went to Korea and were visiting some island thing, and his in some other part of the world. Anyway, I was well-fed, well-treated, so don't worry.
S may be a male slut, but he can be nice sometimes. So we parted, and I met up with the tour group at Seoul's arrival hall. My plane was early, so I walked around, hoping to buy whatever thing there was with whatever amount of Korean won I had.
And Ben, be thankful. I thought of you, and being a Starbucks die-hard fan, I got you a mug from Seoul. With whatever won I had. This is for being so mean to you back then.
Basically my trip was really long and tiring, and yes, it was snowing almost everyday. Joshua and Daniel were really cute, especially Joshua. He's a little screwed up and he stares at you without shame. Like, literally stare through you. And there's his cousin, Raymond, I think. Never got his name because he's so shy of his braces. Of course, needless to say, braces will always be my soft spot.
Although the first few days I wanted to bash him up because he was so darn shy it was getting on my nerves. And maybe it's because he resembled someone. Anyway, hate to leave people out so I went up to him and was like, "Are you always this shy or something?" Wrong move on Cute Braces Boy because he was definitely shocked. So he said he is in SP, Chemical Engineering, if I remembered clearly.
Oh, and I sat with Joshua on this Gyro machine that swirls while it swings you 180 degrees. Only Joshua and I were daring enough. Seriously, just his actions alone can make me die laughing.
In the middle of the ride, 150 degrees in the air ...Joshua: Ha ha ha ha ha.
Lynette: Zomfg, Joshua!
Joshua: Ha ha ha ha ha.
Lynette: Joshua,
JOSHUAAAHHHH (!!)
Joshua: Ha ha ha ha ha.
Lynette: *gave up*
And then after the ride, when I realised he was laughing, not crying, I was like
asdfghjkl;I mean, if he went laughing normally, say, out of excitement or hyperventilation, fine. But his laughter or whatever that sound was, sounded like "Haggah haggah agah ha ha ha" Like he was choking on something. Of course I was worried. For God's sake, we're in mid air man. Even if
Laoniangxz needs to resuccitate you, however could I? Gee, Joshua and his sinister laughter.
Anyway, no matter how cute they are, Braces Boy especially, once again, need to remind you where the heart will always be. Give time, give time.
Okay, honestly, I finally felt I belonged because everyone there is so fair. And if you looked close enough, no pimples, no wrinkles. Why? They hardly go under the sun for direct tanning. And I think boys with fair skin do look a hell lot cleaner, more kempt and groomed than tanned guys. Fair skin boys can also have good bodies, mind you. And people, embrace your small eyes. Oriental roots yo! I've decided, I will be nobody's bronze babe anymore! For the sake of my ageing years, I quit!
So welcome back, Lynette, with your humongous luggage full of clothings for two seasons. Welcome back to your small little homeland of no roots. Merlion, you say? FYI, the Merlion was created by the Tourism Board because Singapore has no national icon. What kind of history can you derive from a lion-looking fish, or fish-looking lion? That we're mutants of the lion-looking fish, or fish-looking lion? Seriously ... so where's my mane?
Fine. So I crap up some bullshit about where I went, told them to cover up, my bad. But seriously, like it mattered anyway? I mean, I was indirectly told to fuck out of his life, wasn't I? So fucking out is what I did. I'll lie at all cost. I'll make them lie too. He doesn't need to know what is going on in my life. Doesn't matter.
"What's the heaviest thing in the world?"
A blue whale?
"Nope. The heaviest thing."
A sky scraper?
"Nope."
A mountain? A mountain range?
"Nope."
I give up.
"A secret. A secret is the heaviest thing in the world."{ Honey, Baby, Sweetheart. }
Yes, I got Charlie ( the Unicorn ) Kimchi seaweed, Bea and Wx bears from Teddy Bear Museum, and many more. The list goes on ... Glen, Ben and gym mates.
Y'know, I secretly wished for a partner whom I could go travelling with in the near future, early or late twenties. Say, I think it'll be a perfect get-away of some sort. Someone to look after me while I'm miles away from home, someone whom I can believe then and know will look after me for the rest of my life. For real.
Oh, a dreamer's cheap thrills.
P.S. I realized I have a frequent visitor and yes, hello, I do know who you are because I can trace you right down to your webpage. Anyhoo, I see you like my writing style, and my taste in music. Go ahead, it's fine, you can rip whatever you want. Just leave a tag, be polite. Thank you. And yes, it's my honor.
I am really bad at remembering names without faces. For a moment, I forgot who Benson was. Man, I'm so sorry. But I remembered once I saw his invitation and the profile picture. I'm ageing, badly.
In, say, three months time, I'll be nineteen. Wtf, freakin' 19? One year short of a two in front of my age. And then very quickly, everyone is getting married and having their own family in their late twenties. Time flies, doesn't it? And you'll never know when you're going to die, whether you have the fortune to reach the age to witness the beauty of life. The warmth of being loved, the passion of loving someone. Till your very last breath. And finally, leaving the Earth like an accomplished man. Empty handed like how you were when you were given life, but satisfied. Very indeed. Blessed are those.
Jet lagged, need to accustom myself. Pardon the lengthy rant.
Goodnight, folks.


cheers, that's meDetails in the Fabric.