Indiana.Have I ever mentioned? I have the World's Most Easily Bribe Brother.
Me: Keith, Dad ask you to get ... and take Ryan's clothes out into the laundry basket. Oh, and help me carry this, please.
Keith: No.
Me: Dark Cherry Mocha, frappe, with extra shot.
Keith: Okay.
All it takes is $7.50.
Shamelessly so, I've bribed him more than the total strands of hair on one's head. And pubic hair combined.
Jealous, is correct.
I am such a manipulative sister.
I'm sick of having to clear my inbox full of junk mail. Can I ask a question? Why is it that some people are still using Friendster? Not trying to imply they are tech-noobs, because that would be "the kettle calling the pot black" or whichever comes first.
It's just that Facebook is more purposeful in many ways. Friendster seemingly may die out anytime soon, I hope. Anyway, I never liked Friendster. So right you are, I am biased against it.
Now, let's just be nice people, delete your
stinky Friendster account, sign up for Facebook, and we'll battle it out on Pirate Land. You can be my vampire, and I can be your werewolf.
And inactivate that email-sending shit that urge me forcefully to sign up for Friendster. Because I won't. So stop it already. Before I smack you with my Facebook.
Here, since I am so bored while the youthful ones are busing themselves with homework, which I must admit, I kind of miss having to hold a pen and wriggle myself into a comfy big cushion, bustling away with coffee. Now that I've no school to look forward too ( which I am extremely thankful for, because I dread school, even until now ), that means no homework, and that also means hell boredom. I'll find stuff to busy myself with, of course, so fret not.
As I was saying, bored. Even as I typed the word, it doesn't seem right. No matter how I tried to mouth it, it's just weird, coming from Lynette's mouth, that is. Funny, because I seldom get bored. Probably tired thereof, but never bored. See how empty-handed contorts one?
I shall babble no further and present to you an amazing discovery (!!)
Coffee Personas;You can possible figure out a person by his or her coffee drinking behaviour. And whether or not you are a coffee drinker, you will most likely interact with one or more persons with the following personas:
The Serial Coffee Addict a.k.a. 'The Godfather'The Godfather maintains a love-hate relationship with coffee - he loves coffee as much as money and hates to admit that he cannot go by a single day without coffee.
The Godfather needs his fix more than he needs water, has a discriminating palette for the mediocre cuppa and he will snort at coffee brewed with fine grind.
How to spot the 'Godfather'?
He guzzles down his coffee like an isotonic drink.
He buys coffee from TCC by the dozens.
He claims that caffeine has no effect on him even if he drinks 6 to 7 cups daily.
Since I used to have traits of 'The Godfather', I suppose that makes me 'The Godmother'. Now, everybody, kowtow.
There are three more coffee personas, which I am obviously very, very lazy to type as you can see the one persona mentioned, or lack thereof.
I'll present to you another one with the next entry.
ben > two words says:just because you have to let him go doesn't mean that you won't think about him every step you take away from him
Maybe Ben's right. In my past coming to two years relationship, my future spouse was him. All I could see was him. I plan my future with him in it, putting him first in all my plannings - first priority, nevertheless. No doubt, though it wasn't the case for the other side, sadly enough. Naturally, when I think about this, it still pains my heart.
But judging from how much displeasure and hatred even, emitting from him, I suppose this huge misunderstanding, whatever it is, can never be justified. Of course, never expecting that kind of reaction, I almost ended up hating him instead. Countless times I weigh the things he did to upset me, and I to him, I lamented. It's a pity things had to turn out this way, with no means of justification, and it just lingers. No doubt, there are many things I want to ask, but seeing him moved on, always so happy, so carefree, and spreading his infectious laughter, I would rather not.
Ben, maybe holding back isn't a good thing, but say, hasn't it always been one-sided somehow? Haha.
Christmas is coming, of course, I wish for a clearance and appreciation, both ways. Wishful thinking on my part, always. But I believe in dreaming.
Singapore sordidly lacks the Christmas atmosphere, badly. Shut up with carols already.
Looks Department.