Come Hither.

Monday, December 15, 2008

 
Are you jaded.


My bestie, lesby, bestie friend got herself a Facebook! Yes, she is also an anti-Friendster, or what do you call that, Friendster-hater? So holla, Facebook.

Anyway, I know it's pretty early now, but I'm up, nevertheless. Insomia has gotten the better of me, now and for months to come. Insomnia has gotten much the usual because I could only bare crawling back under the covers at three am, or there about. And it was only at three that they said to leave me to lay, but that touch me deep. Because I don't sleep, I dream. I'll settle for a cup of coffee but you won't know what I really need.

And besides, I had a horrid dream. About this woman who had to undergo Caesarian and for God knows what reason the doctor decided to remove the entire top layer of her skin instead of slicing her open. And I was supposedly some invisible third party because I remembered saying "Fucking hell, no shit!" loud and clear in my dream but apparently nobody heard me. Maybe I was sleep-talking, or maybe not because I was quite awake throughout dawn. Kid you not, but I wasn't watching any gore movies yesterday. So what up with the dream man, seriously ...


Indeed, bizarre as I always will be.


Oh yay! I am in a good mood today. Because it is raining, that means no sun, holy mothers! Of course, I shouldn't be getting too excited or so, because it is still quite the early morning. And (!!) I am going to meet my bestie lesby bestie friend around 11 or so. Bea couldn't come because she has to work! Zomfg, Wx, I remember why Bea can't come already, because she has to work! She has to work! SHE HAS TO WORK! Gee, can you imagine? I actually forgot the reason. How stupid can I get, honestly ...


Anyway, I keep lingering around Borders hoping to waste my life away. Not. So, I bought myself a book, and realized it is quite a pleasant way to waste money. I'm quite the nerd, you see. It's just two days and I'm done with the book. Perfect. Nevertheless, I suppose I would be making trips down there more often than not because the sound of boredom is getting a little too loud.


And I have to study for Theory Test. What up with circles, and rectangles, squares and triangular signs? I mean, seriously, don't you just follow those vehicles in front of you rather than read those signs? Imagine, you're driving, and in order to figure out what that sign is from deep inside your memoirs bank, not realizing you've stopped your vehicle, you'll be obstructing traffic. And if I were the driver behind you, I'll ram your car. Honestly, I will.

Whatever the case, man, I still have to study for it. And that stinks.






As promised,
Coffee Personas;
The Coffee Fashionista


Miss Coffee Fashionista knows the A to Z about coffee, from her collection of filters, French presses to vacuum pots. She brews coffee like she dances ballet and views the process of brewing as an art form.

Miss Coffee Fashionista is driven by compulsion in her pursuit of 'the perfect cup' and thinks that the right to fine coffee ranks among the 'Save the Earth' campaigns and 'Stop Extinction' movements. She will flaunt her knowledge to the apathetic waiter at the cafe taking her orders, and probe through her inch-thick glasses on where the beans are from, when the beans are roasted and how the coffee will be brewed.

How to spot the 'Coffee Fashionista'?
She will ask to taste the coffee before buying, and will demand for only freshly roasted beans.
She frequents cafes that serve gourmet coffee like the coffee connoisseur (TCC), and indulges in only the finest selection like the Blue Mountain.
She will bring along her own collection of coffee and French presses on vacations and when visiting, and most certainly demands her host to get themselves proper coffee brewing equipments.



I say, shut the hell up and drink your damn coffee.




Jim Jones, Harlem's American Gangster.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?