Come Hither.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

 
Amnesia.






When someone promised you forever says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly. You shouldn't have to wake up day after day, trying to understand how in the world you didn't know.


Maybe you still don't.








If I was a simple man, would we still walk hand in hand? And if I suddenly went blind, would you still look in my eyes? What happens when I grow old? And all my stories have been told? Will your heart still race for me? Or will it march to a new beat? If I was a simple man, would you still stand by my side? And would our flame still burn so bright? And I could make you understand, there'd be no reason to think twice. You'd be my sun; you'd be my light.



If only you were a simple man.






Remembering Friday..
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?