Come Hither.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

 
Waking in Vegas.




Dear Double-Stranded DNA Helix,

You piece of shit! I always wonder how something so small and insignificant in size like you, can make one's, or rather, billions of lives, so damn miserable. You, because of you, and your complementary strand, we have to be put under examination pressure, sitting on cold, plastic chairs, writing an entire page of crap about you. And by sitting there frying our damn butts, the accumulated heat is sufficient to break your Hydrogen bonds formed via complementary base pairing. Even Taq Polymerase will be fried to hell. Because of you.

Double-Stranded DNA Helix, I curse you and your nucleotide bases to hell, and I hope the Devil breaks your phosphate backbone and DNA Ligase will be denatured by the heat in hell. I shall see how you are going to undergo replication and all those bullshit Polymerase Chain Reaction aka PCR. Only with your death will your spawns not destroy anymore of our beloved brain cells, which unfortunately, are also coded by you.

What the hell is your problem (?!)
I swear you're out to get us, aren't you?



You this evil, mean, beanie, thing.



Now you've fried my close-to-empty brain cells, hence the entire entry dedicated to you and your evil deeds. Ooooh, I bet you're gloating away at my miseries, you asexual shit! Why don't you just go screw Taq Polymerase and have an affair with Polymerase III, give birth to some hybrid shit and then bang your micro ( x 10 million ) pin-sized head, if you have one, which I highly suspect it's your 5' end, against the darn cell membrane ( since you lack cell wall ) and fucking dieeeeee!

Because of you, I have callus on my finger now. I think it's the damn GMOs that caused the callus, especially from those stupid pollen grains and flower petals smeared with mutated genes, and to hell with your cloned products, bloody Agrobacterium. If you're asexual, need to have a great fuck, and is single, available, ready to mingle, do call Double-Stranded DNA Helix at 1800-I-AM-TWIRLY-THANKS-TO-WATSON-AND-CREEK-BLOODY-BESTIES-I-BET-THEY-ARE-HOMOS-WHO-CARES-WHATEVER-SCREW-ME-SCREW-ME.


And you don't think you have histones and may be 6 cm in length and can compact yourself into one small cell, undergoing supercoiling, I scared of you.

Limbu is not scared hor, wa ka li kong.
KNN.


I have herstones and am 1.54m in length, and can compact myself into a ball, fitting snuggly into one big bed.




Tell me, who more power?
Of course is Limbu.





Limbu is going to bed now, you this KNN thing.


Bye.


Doctor, doctor.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?