Come Hither.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

 
So goodnight boys, goodnight.




To just come into a situation and inflict negativity upon people who want nothing more than just to be your friend. People of this nature will never live in the world of my understanding. I'm tired of them, and yet I find them everywhere. They hide under rocks and behind corners of walls that I turn too quickly. They live in my nightmares and in my happiest realities. They mock me when I'm serious, and expect me to constantly entertain them, when I am literally dying slowly inside.


As a matter of fact, starting tomorrow, I can be back at the old hangout. Tall, endless window panes, and seasonal variety of coffee, bitches! Now beat that, suckers. I'd never mentioned which exactly is this outlet of Starbucks, have I? Too bad.


Okay, seems like this is going to be a routine for me apparently so.


I just bought this book, called Letters to Sam; A grandfather's lessons on love, loss and the gifts of life.

It's like an autobiography sort of, but it teaches you great life lessons. Here's a snippet;

"You will know the great happiness of altruistic love. This kind of love is so pure that you can take great pleasure in your partner's joy and feel great sadness in her suffering. Your most fervent wish is for her happiness. When you love your partner in this boundless way, you can make love when you look into her eyes, share a meal together, or ask her about her day. You can even experience this adoration when you aren't together. You can carry it with you always.

Love,
Pop."

I thought that makes complete sense. Altruistic love? Sacred.



Sigh, Bea seems so busy with her projects. However, VulgarMan seems so relaxed, tell me about it. He can still work part time at Supperclub, and I said I'll go patronise, one day, which will probably not happen. And that offer for doughnuts and I cannot remember what, if I go down to SP and look for him. Which again, it may never happen. I don't think I'll want to step foot into SP, perhaps from another gate, if meeting Wx and Bea would mean going to SP since Bea is so busy, and Wx and I are already on holidays. I really hope to go shop with them soon, especially when prom is damnit, two weeks from now. I hate prom. I hate formal gatherings. I hate dainty bitches. I hope they all die. Now that I have to be dainty because the darn shit is in a classy hotel, fuck, I may just die that very fateful day. Fuck Monochrome, it's a theme for funerals.




It feels weird when I asked for the date and people tell me that it's the eighteenth, etc etc. I must have lost track of time. I thought it was still November the 1st. Time flies. I must have lost myself amidst everything, to the point I'm like a stranger for myself.

Speaking of which, Stranger, you were lost for months. was actually referring to myself, not you, Ben. Seriously ...



And Lynette is leaving for good on the 4th, if that's what you're asking.



Now, goodbye.



Cheers.




Sipping Merlot in Tuscany.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?