Come Hither.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 
Platonic Love.




Zeus was afraid of his girlfriend so he swallowed her in bed and he bore forth Athena when they cracked open his head. Her brother tried to rape her, Athena got away and when his seed hit the ground the grass gave birth that day. Now we all freely admit this story's clearly bullshit. No one will lay down their life or start a war for it, so throw your stones and pray you'll be rewarded some day. I hope it all goes your way but something tells me no one's coming to save you.








Nothing Compares To You ; Stereophonics

It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since you took your love away
Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see who ever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong
I could put my arms around every girl I see
But they'd only remind me of you

So I went to the doctor, guess what he told me
Guess what he told me
He said, "Boy you better try to have fun
No matter what you do."
But he's a fool
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

All the flowers that you planted, mama
In the back yard
All died when you went away
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard
But I'm willing to give it another try
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you



If you ask me, I prefer the English version sang by Niki Evans. Go YouTube her. And if you ask me, again, I prefer the version in the Weird Language. God knows what language that is, but I'm betting Spanish. Or Greek. Or Chinese. Or Tamil. Now, that's bull.

It's from Forgetting Sarah Marshall if you need to know which movie it was featured in. And yes, Coconutz, or whatever the artist name. I swear that's the artist's name - Coconutz, or maybe that's when VulgarMan sent the song. I bet he edited the artist's name. So right, when I go tell someone to listen to this song, the convo will probably go like this :

Me: Eh, go listen to Nothing Compares 2 U by The Coconutz.
Someone: Coco what the fuck?
Me: The Coconutz! C-O-C-O-N ... *attempts to spell.
Someone: Never heard of. By the way, my favourite artist is The Papayaz. Bahahaha!
Me: SITF ( shot in the foot )

And then I'll get dissed at all day.


Speaking of which, he just logged on.
Asshole.

Must.Exploit.That.Bugger.




Anyway, I went through a pretty intense experience. I met a lot of darkness inside and met it head on. I came out with a decision to live that was very compelling. And I wanted to write about that. Perhaps some other time then.









Now, let me introduce you to this fantastic little girl. She will win your balls over, which FYI, girls, we do have balls.




*Please ignore the asdfghjkl; Japanese interruption for the following video*




Amazing, ain't she? Yea, and I particularly love the second song. The original version is by Whitney Houston, I Will Always Love You. Yes, and the lyrics ( especially ) and her miraculously soulful voice, did win my balls over. So, now, I'm ball-less.


Fantastico, now eat that. It's Latin, Italiano, whatever. And I always thought Italiano was a cheese.

Meh.





Cheers.



Now where's your pickett fence, love?
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?