Come Hither.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

 
Drug Star.



Hello, pleasant surprise.
I believe this is yours;

"Now there's a million reasons for you to go, but if you can find a reason to stay. I'll do whatever it takes to turn this around."


What say I? Cliche.

Hate how you spoil the lyrics.


Ugh. Fuck prom.
Bring in the battleships.
This is war.





Now humour me.






Don't recognise me? Of course la. What you expect? Plastic surgery what. Add boobies, butties and uh, aiya, package one la. Cheap cheap. Want? I recommend.


-,-



Walao eh. Am I that hard to recognise? Very different meh? KNN.





(edited.)


To-do list:

1) Walk dog.
2) Go town.
3) Collect altered dress.
4) Hunt nail color.
5) Coffee/ rot.
6) Get enough and appropriate seasonal clothes.

Okay, honestly, the last one is stupid. It's winter. Who in the bananas sell summer clothes now? Aw man. Wearing boots in Singapore is nuts enough, to think all stores are stocking up on winter wear. Wtf, mass heat stroke can?


Excuse me, while I silently mourn the fate of thee tomorrow.





Curtain call.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?