Come Hither.

Monday, November 24, 2008

 
Catcher in the rye.

Maybe he's right. I am a jumble of passions, misgivings, and wants. It seems that I am always in a state of wishing and rarely in a state of contentment. Unkempt and overcaffinated, I walked forty steps to the moon.

What if this life was all there was? When I got to the end, and it was gone? What if my only experiences were sitting in libraries and turning down offers for dates? A general feeling of apprehension is a human experience, sure, but I'd got my share of that one already. What about terror and guilt, fear and excitement? What if I died without ever realizing that I was going to die?

And I realized I got my habitual overanalytical skills from Dear Mom. Now, this is disturbing. It's like a dying hunger to look beneath the physical, to decipher every word, to read between the lines.

But then again, I'm only human. I may just end up giving you a theory based on what I see through my eyes, and the wayward thoughts that my mind concocted. I was told I have the wildest imagination. Indeed. Bizarre, would be a more humble way to put it, I say.


I need to get out of the house tomorrow. Home without coffee, there's practically no air. Home makes me feel all edgy and provides that cosy, warm ambience to sit myself into a trance, reflecting. I don't need reflections right now. They make me want to slit my wrists all the time. Of all the emotions I need right now, self-pity isn't called for.

I hate it when my writing gets too personal.
I'm nobody's open book.


So I'm getting my fat ass out tomorrow.


Cheers, bedtime.


Senseless defence.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?