Come Hither.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

 
Bloody soles.

Oh my lord, I had to force myself out of house to literally go shopping. For prom. Bloody prom. I hate prom. My mom offered to be image consultant for a day, so I was like, oh, fine. And then she disappeared for hours - spa. Bloody hell.

So I ran around doing errands for her, combing almost the entire City Hall, on feet. Not as if I had a car, FYI. And my feet hurt like crap, shit.

Apparently Suntec was holding some Anime crap fest and I mean, eating brunch was like, "Holy crap, wtf? Cosplay?" And then choke on a bloody siew mai. It was really weird, I mean, literally. It was like the entire clan was there. No offence to Cosplay or anime fans, honestly, I do admire their guts, swear to God, but it was quite disturbing. It was really a whole lot of them, and I don't mean five or six. I mean everywhere you turn, there's one. They are everywhere. It's like, if you go up to one of them and say something mean, like, "Zomfg, wtf, knn. Hantu similan etc ... " I promise you, one billion Naruto will pounce on you and bite you and turn you into one of them. Okay, maybe not. But yes, one billion Narutos, and I kid you not.

Anyway, besides the point. Went lingerie spree. Got one of those Smoothie Panty shit, and Cake Panty and whatever else those lingerie outlets can think of folding panties with. Got shoes, because my mom was afraid that Lynette will be walking miles to her future school because she refuses to take the fancy car of S.

Who needs S? All because of him, I've to make this wasted trip to go down personally and reject their offer. I haven told my dad about it, the rejecting part. And besides, I hate S. Bloody elite snob with great features. Man, do I hate him.

And you know what? My dad offered to get an Estima. I was like, wtf? Ratio of Lynette:Estima is one to five gazillion, not to mention, I have difficulty getting up onto the driver's seat. The car is freakin' huge and seriously, ten people can like, have hot, passionate sex inside the car and the bloody car probably won't even shake a teeny weeny bit. It's that massive, I swear. Lynette needs a car, and she needs a little, decent looking, petite car, and not some massive mafia-looking, bullet-proof, kidnap-perfect kind of car. So I'm trying to convince my mom, to convince her husband that Estima isn't for little kids like me. Why can't my parents be a little more like S's parents, get me a fucking Volvo? Oh, right. Because that snobbish boy probably get to clean his silky butt with notes.

Oh, I saw the guys from class shopping today, and a couple of other CJ people, like my dear Ex Pressy of Hella Interact and his bestie buddy Bloody Bunny Boy ( Triple B ). Apparently, nobody recognises me, especially when I was standing next to them. Didn't bother saying hello, hey, whassup etc. My soles were killing me so I went to my usual hide-out, and had Starbucks while I slowly rot away.


Shopping is such a chore. Fuck retail therapy man. Walking into an outlet is like arming yourself against those violence-stricken, heels-wearing, bull-ramping, monsters of a woman. You'll never know when they'll charge at you and yank your fresh new curls just because you so happen to pick a dress off the shelf, which apparently those Medusas also took a liking for. The next time I shop, I'm wearing time-bombs. Then I can have the whole damn shop to myself.


I made a friend, or she befriended me, at Starbucks on Friday while I was filling up application forms for jobs online. She had ask if I could look after her stuff for a few hours, and I was, sure, I'm gonna sit here till 5 plus anyway. And when she came back, she bought Ferrero and gave me a nine bucks voucher for The Manhatten Fish Market. I declined but she insisted so I was like, how about I pay you in cash for it? She then said it's okay because she got it for free anyway. Showed me her designs ( she's a design student in TP ) and she can really draw well. Free-hand sketch, with a pen. I obviously can't do that and so my mouth was opened while I browse her art pieces. Apparently she does her sketches with her partner at the Starbucks outlet just outside the station. I told her I don't usually hang in that outlet but because the other outlet was packed so I came there. And so, we're now Facebook friends. I am quite taken aback at how sociable she was, definitely an admirable trait.


Oh my, the mom just came back in and said to "continue shopping tomorrow." Now excuse me while I persuade my dad to get me out of this shit.





(edited.)

I know! Instead of shopping, tomorrow, I'll bring my dog for a walk along East Coast. And feed him McNuggets when my mom isn't looking.




Cheers.



Attack of Asian Porn Stars.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?