Hello folks !! *EXCLAMATIONSSS ( x 1 gazillion ) Maybe I should start all my entries like that, like, zomfg, cooliosxz ...
Wtf is act high, seriously (?!)
-,-
Anyhoo, this is for you, my one of the two threesome partners, I know you like the following movie, and yes, got me wanting to watch it too! We're like suckers for chick flicks, but c'mon, one can never hide that flaming/ still burning IJ Spirit, can we? Teehee! And I still get the goddamn kick out of watching cartoons; I am not ashamed to admit that, FYI, folks.
HOUSE BUNNY!
Cheer up, me homie. Big Mama's back with TLC fer'ya!
Dating is a chore, and it does not fancy me.
My new genre of songs ; lounge music. This song called "The Note Samba" by The Postmarks. One song of a mover. Really, you should go listen.
If I had a voice so unique as that, I'll get a part time job as a lounge singer. I thought that was pretty cool though, but I am just not musically inclined, so ... fat hope, I guess. Haha!
And of course, the all time favourite genre - rap. Not those hardcore black rap, about sex, cash and blings, but well, soothing meets rap? Something like Kanye West, or Arrested Development?
Arrested Development ; Since The Last Time Listen to it only if you're able to handle rap.
Aye, I've got cravings for satay right now. Man, time of the month is coming, I can feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes.
Can't wait for Christmas!
Oh, Vulgarman is working at some weird place in City Hall, and perhaps I'll go find him for free lunch or something someday, maybe not. Speaking of which, I need to get a job to occupy myself after A's. Let's just see then which employer wants their company to collapse then, perhaps they may consider me. I'll make a good useless employee. Haha! Just pay me well and don't ill-treat/ starve me. Because a hunger girl, is an angry girl. Yea, beat that.
Meh, I've outbreak. Boohoo, must be those seductive chips. Oh, does Pocky has melamine inside? Because I just finished like, two boxes today and I may very well die in my sleep/ foam at my mouth if Pocky has melamine. Congrats, yo.
One less person to vie for space and air. So happy!
Why am I so full of shit? If therapist is so cocky he should suck cock, then I think I've to like, go uh, suck shit? No wait, that will humor Vulgarman. No way. He still owes me the entire album of The Script. For piracy, I mean, privacy!
Uh, whatever.
Hi, Ben. Udaho. Die. Thanks.
P.S. And you're still screwing up my hit counter, you slut.