They preach mayhem.
Hello, I'm back again. Y'know, I've developed this sudden obsession with Kelly Sweet's songs. Okay, for a moment, her name sounded weird, imagine the tabloid going, "Sweet's latest single
We are One ..... " I wonder if there's anyone with the last name Salty, or Bitter, or Tangy, well, just a random thought I supposed. Oh wellsss.
Anyhoo, saw Shaun today, three times. I wonder why do I even bother counting how many times I saw him, but I just counted, maybe because I was really bored to death - I ended up playing with my toes, damnit -,-
So he went to the gym, and my dad, mom and Keith were there. I, on the other hand, was too lazy to go today, firstly because I didn't eat much and therefore fear the fainting spells activating while I'm on the treadmill, gasping for air like a fucked up goldie fish - that would be hell embarassing, of course. And also because I was pure lazy, that's all.
But I did pop by the gym though, and no, it wasn't because I wanted to stare at Shaun's super toned up biceps, or stare at his cute butt or whatever else you can think of while he was busy lifting weights ( actually he does have really huuuugggeeee biceps ) Fine, I'm sorry. I don't mean to stare! It's just that I've this thing for squeezable biceps, and uh, needless to say, if I had a boyfriend, there's this compulsive behaviour - which I've noticed while I was reflecting on my meaningless life, to hold him at his biceps. Don't ask me why, maybe because I feel safer like that, or maybe because I've a hidden fetish of some sort.
Bahaha!I realized I speak so much of Shaun. No, I don't like him, I just look up to him, that's all. He's my senior, by the way. So obviously I look up to him. I can't date guys who are like, so brotherly. I feel I'm towards the kind that prefer to look after my partner, though sometimes I would love to be pampered too. So yes, that's me. Weirdly so. Hence, it is impossible for me to like Shaun. On a lighter note, my heart is nowhere to be found right now. Highly impossible. Very unlikely, right?
As I was saying, I was so bored to death that I went to stone beside a vending machine near the pool. Lame, I know. Like wtf, stand there and get my vitamin D or whatever bull crap. Collect dust more like it. So I stood in front of the vending machine, trying to make up my mind on what to get to snack on. I stone, stone for like, five billion years. Then these two little AMKs = Ang Moh Kids, came running towards me, around my legs. They're so freaking adorable!! I think they just finished swimming lessons because they were wrapped in like, enormous towels and they're really small, like their height is about half my leg length, not to mention that my legs and therefore legs' length doesn't sum up to pretty much, so just imagine their sizes.
CUTE!So they just stood there with me, one at each of my side, and stare at the vending machine. Obviously, being a natural, talented paedophile, I refuse to make a choice so they can stand there longer with me. Bahaha! So clever right? I know. So I stone, they stone. Eventually I gave up, I just went to bash the vending machine and got Pocky. Then I bid them farewell, and I went back to stoning, elsewhere.
Y'know what? I want to teach at Montessori, where all the AMs send their kids to, like International Playschool kind. Then I'll be a fucking biased teacher. I'll only favour the AMKs, then Singaporean kids right, I'll like, pinch and slap them, and purposely step on their feet and fingers. Then the AMKs, I'll give them Percy Pigs and assorted sweets from Mark & Spencers. Biased biatch!
Okay, I'm like, randomly looking at prom dresses right now. Fuck Monochrome. Black and white is so fucking emo. Even my prom have to be emo. What the fuck is wrong with them (?!) Fine, then can I dress like a Vamp?
Y'know what? I'm not going to give a fuck about that theme, and I'm going to go there in like, pastel colours or some sort. Purposely go that and
guailan them, oppose the theme. Heck la!
On the count of three, everybody, overdose.
Bye.
I just heard God gave in.