Come Hither.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

 
Bite your tongue, honey.






Joshua Radin ; Only You

Looking from the window above
It’s like a story of love
Can you hear me?
Came back only yesterday
Who went further away
Want you near me

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you

Sometimes when I think of her name
When it’s only a game
And I need you
Listen to the words that you say
It’s getting harder to stay
When I need you

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you

This is gonna take a long time
And I wonder what’s mine
Can’t take no more

Wonder if you’ll understand
It’s just the touch of your hand
Behind a closed door

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you






What happens if you have everything - friends, family, results, money, fame, but because you lack that one soulmate, that one person to share your joy, pain and sorrows, and then everything becomes nothing?

I thought that was quite sad, depressing too. Yes, I know, I sit around all day thinking about such meaningless bull. Think about it, you're struggling so hard, but who is there to praise you, constantly encouraging you, where is that companion who gives you motivation, and you always know that the person is someone you can rely on? Where, who, why? I guess all these are not bull after all. What is happiness, when you cannot find satisfaction in what you're doing?

Who exactly are you fighting so hard for?

Aimless fights make life pretty dull, don't you think?


Anyway, I would love to meet Destiny, I like to question her. Maybe there's some inversely proportionate relationship with wealth, pain and happiness? Say, when pain increase with time, happiness falls and wealth escalate, or otherwise. Go figure.




He made me believe, that day I surrender to him. Well, I know it's hard to see, what is meant to be when yesterday is so far behind you. Deep inside your soul though, I'm always there.





Weixuannohs!!
I love that girl.
& I WENT GYM TODAY!


Okay, nevermind.
Goodnight.



A Beautiful Mess.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?