Come Hither.

Friday, September 12, 2008

 
The Calandar Girl.



OH, FREEDOM!

Today is Embrace Ethnic Food day. Self-declared, though. Going out beats staying home, definitely. Ten times worth the effort of dragging my fat ass out, and make full use of bus concession ( not bus stamp, because Granny Ranny laughed at thee for saying bus stamp; old school ).



Lunch was at Holland Village, Thai Express. It has been so goddamn long since I had a satisfying spice to tease them taste buds, and it was bloody good, I swear. Braved the rain and took a bus down to Cathay. Made full use of bus concession. Wanted to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall but the timings were screwed. Vulgarman tempted me with the plot and as long as I ignore the sensitive content, well, the whole movie is worth the cash. But then again, the timings were super screwed up. The first show is at 7.15pm, like wtf? No way am I sacrificing my dinner for a movie. So screw that. Ended up chilling at the Starbucks downstairs. Was watching Secret on Somebody's iPod touch, which is, I must say, very well protected as compared to my iPod. Shame on you, Lynette, shame shame ...

That show has like, Jay Chou, so thank God for the subtitles because who doesn't know, Jay Chou has a fucking small mouth or something; he doesn't expand his goddamn diaphragm and articulates his words. I'm sorry if you're a Chou fan, but seriously, I really catch no balls to what the heck he is singing most of the time. No offense, but in this show, sheesh, he is one hella good pianist. You ought to stare at how fast his finger movement was, and gap at him. Yea, I literally gaped at him. Brilliant! I applaud him, a sudden surge in admiration for Chou. Wow.

Oh, not forgetting break. We went Western; we ended up sitting at Macs at PS, had chocolate hot fudge, which is way, way more than what that shit lady at Lido gave me okay, swear to God. And this time, we watched Scary Movie 1 on the iPhone. Hella useful, this iPhone, though I rate the difficulty typing like, 7/10. Especially I've fat, little fingers. Uh, not user-friendly, bad. Scary Movie 1 is plain bull! My lord ... And yea, I convinced my mom to lend me her iPhone for a day. I really don't intend to return it, but that's bad attitude, Lynette, bad, bad.

Now for dinner, Japanese. Ate Sakae at Marina Square, literally made full use of bus concession, don't we? Okay, I'm tired of typing alright, but basically, today was really fun-filled, with food, as usual. I still want to eat dessert though, like, red-bean paste with mochi. Walaos, cravings! Time of the month seh, pardon ze.





Goodnight, cheers.
So tired : /


Need.More.Movies.


Santa Monica.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?