Come Hither.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

 
Would you go old-fashioned with me?




( Oh, closure. )


--------------------



Now, here comes the twist in my story ;

Okay, I finally step foot into town again today. Went for coffee with Uncle Skinny at TCC again, yes, alcohol coffee, double the pleasure, you say? I had Rum instead of Martini in my coffee this time. Uncle had Baileys. The content isn't much to knock us out to begin with, but it made me want more. Maybe because I was starving really badly. Or maybe because I was just greedy. Fine, it's the latter.

Then we went down to Suntec for dinner, searching around for that particular restaurant. The serving was enormous so I didn't finish my portion, but I was bloated to the max already. Fuck IT Fairs, or whatever Comex stands for, because it seems as though three-quarter of the population was flooding there. For a moment, I felt like a fucking, irritating goldfish trying to gasp for mouthful of air in the midst of the crowd. Bitches! I had to rely on Uncle Skinny to open the path for me, well, because good thing he is so tall, and he has a bird's eye view for everything. I feel safe enough to trust my life in his hands, or something like that. Aye, you get the point.

Oh, and Uncle Skinny looked really smart today! Okay, that's beside the point. I just had the urge to praise someone. HAHA!

Went up to the Esplanade and watched part of the BayBeats. Someone please enlighten thee what the fuck is BayBeats? I'mma slap the shit out of you if you're gon' tell me it's beats by the bay, for goodness sake! Like, that's obvious, slutface.

BayBeats, okay, it's not really cool to suddenly sing Canto songs in between Jazz/ Pop/ Blues/ Alternative Rock/ etc.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SING CANTO SONGS OUTSIDE ESPLANADE IN THE FIRST PLACE TO BEGIN WITH (?!)

Super spoil atmosphere, though the voice is cute, I must say. I'm not against Canto songs, FYI. It's just that I'm someone who needs to associate with the song, at the right time, under the appropriate conditions, with the lyrics, in an understandable language so to speak, just so as to feel the vibes the song is sending to me. Get it?

Okay, I tend to get worked up when it comes to songs. I know, I'm sorry : /
It's just that songs are meant to translate emotions unspoken into words that you never had the courage to speak. Y'know what I'm driving at right? Ah wells, deep thinking, mo' bitches, deep thinking.


Then we lingered around till 10, and decide to call it a day. Thank God we have a week long break. I mean, school isn't bad at all. I just hate all the kids, and the noise. Talk about super anxiety attack ...

Anyway.

That basically sums up the day. It was well worth spending time with Uncle Skinny, once again, as usual, what's new?

At least now you know what I feel about this, don't you?


I drink coffee and question my existence while listening to bands that are barely known. But you already know all that, don't you?


Nothing is sacred and everyone changes.


Cheers, to the midnight sky.


Go die in an H&M scarf.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?