"I used to listen to it all the time when I was little and thinking about grown-up things. I would go to my bedroom window and stare at my reflection in the glass and the trees behind it and just listen to the song for hours. I decided then that when I met someone I thought was as beautiful as the song, I should give it to that person. And I didn't mean beautiful on the outside. I meant beautiful in all ways."
( The Perks of Being a Wallflower ; Charlie )
Kelly Price feat Mr Biggs ; Friend of Mine ( Remix )
See I was the one Who picked her up when so-called friends let her down. And I was the one Who took her in when that fool put her out (yeah) A true friend indeed You see I was there when chips was going down Um, but she betrayed me Caught him with her coming in from out of town
1- Tell me why ya ya, why ya ya, why ya ya, why ya ya, I wanna know why ya ya, why ya ya, why ya ya, why ya ya,
Now I put my trust in him I can't believe he slept with her behind my back I went out on a limb I even covered up to keep his thing in tact Um.. what I had in me, yeah Was something real that's so hard to come about, Uh But he betrayed me There was a photo in some laundry that I found Tell me
Repeat 1
She was my bestfriend
(oh yeah, oh yeah)
Hung with me through thick and thin
(my homey, my homey)
Sisters to the very end
(And I)
I can't believe, can't believe it
He was everything to me (everything to me, baby)
Now out the door he's history
(oh now ya got go on)
We could've had everything (And I)
I can't believe it, can't believe
Personally, I think it's ridiculous for one to cheat in a relationship. You start to doubt the integrity of your partner the very moment you find out about it. Once, yes, you overlook it, just so you can stay on and learn to believe in that same love again. But two times, and you know that your heart has been stepped on over and over again. The person just takes your forgiveness for granted. That's when trust comes in and haunts you. I guess that's what happened. To be cheated so many times till the very mention of a 'relationship' scares you. It seems as though no guys are ever worthy of your trust.
Well, at least you find out that he is cheating on you during courtship, and not after marriage. I mean, after marriage, then it's like, what Uncle Skinny says all the time, GG (GGGGGG!!!).
Oh, don't mind the random bull. The music vid just spurs my thoughts. Kelly Price has a great voice and so what if she has a full figure? She can sing, and she's making bucks out of her voice, perhaps even twice the amount your millionaire laopeh earns a year.
Vulgarman would agree with me on her vocals. I mean, else why would he even bother sending me her song "He Proposed", right? HAHAHA! Put words into his mouth.
( OWNED. )
( Doesn't it suck to have one person in mind when you're putting it all together? It makes me wanna take it all apart. I wanna take you apart, but you won't let me. Damn you. )