(Travis) Hahaha You know what it is Gym class heroes, the dream It's hard to look innocent when I got cookie crumbs all over my face
[Chorus] (The Dream) I like girls They like me They look so good In their Seven jeans Want you to be the one And my only I want be faithful But I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar.
(Travis) My hands, my hands, my ha uh my hands Can't keep my hands, my hands, my, uh, my Can't keep my hands, my hands, my, uh, my Can't keep my hands, my hands my hands out the cookie jar.
(Travis) You see I got this problem I need help trying to solve it 'Cause meeting after meeting and I'm still a cookie-holic You can hide them, I'mma find them, on the counter, in the closet And I'll say I ain't do it with my face covered in chocolate My girl be setting booby traps To catch me eating Scooby snacks I left crumbs in the bed once But I told her I was through with that She still don't be believing me And I guess that I'm cool with that But I got a sweet tooth, that'll never come loose And the truth of the matter is.
[Chorus] (The Dream) I like girls They like me They look so good In their Seven jeans Want you to be the one And my only I want be faithful But I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar.
(Travis) My hands, my hands, my ha uh my hands Can't keep my hands, my hands, my, uh, my Can't keep my hands, my hands, my, uh, my Can't keep my hands, my hands my hands out the cookie jar.
(Travis) I got a thing for Milano, Biscotti Italianos And I never turn down some Oreos if you got them Butter Pecan Puerto Rican, Or them Oatmeal Raisin Asians. Hazelnut Brazilians, Macadamia Caucasians, Double stuffed or thin mint It don't matter you getting it 'Cos I got a sweet tooth that'll never come loose And the fact of the matter is.
[Chorus] (The Dream) I like girls They like me They look so good In their Seven jeans Want you to be the one And my only I want be faithful But I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar.
(Travis) My hands, my hands, my ha uh my hands Can't keep my hands, my hands, my, uh, my Can't keep my hands, my hands, my, uh, my Can't keep my hands, my hands my hands out the cookie jar.
(Travis) I'm a monster for these cookies I'm a beast for these treats An animal for these crackers Head to feet they so damn sweet Can't keep my hands, my hands, my ha uh my Can't keep my hands, my hands, my hands out the cookie jar.
(Travis) And then you have it haha I tried my best I went to cookie anonymous I guess I'm a failure I can't seem to keep my damn hands out the cookie jar but, It is what it is
Okay, six hours of sitting still, facing the screen sideways, is sufficient to kill you. But at least I feel more confident, so it's worth it all, even if it meant getting my fat ass fried. Hell, sick!
Then made my way down to town to find Someone for dinner, and uhm, okay, my dinner was a treat for going all the way down to town, though I am strongly against people treating me. Fine, more like I don't want to owe anyone anything, y'know? Like, be debt-free or something.
Eh shit, you know what? CANNOT LA! I feel so uneasy about it la! I want to pay you back ... I want to, I want to, I need to! Else I can't sleep tonight la! asdfghjkl;
And right, I didn't know that Gramophone allows DVD rentals until today, like, just now when Someone went to return it. It's quite cheap consider three bucks for rental. Oh wellsss. But then again, can watch online nowadays ... unless you want to watch it with someone else then you need to get the DVD, no choice.
I saw my SOT teacher at Gramophone, and I bet she's going to hunt for Madonna's Hard Candy or like, Cyndi Lauper or etc, those vintage singers, Macy Gray even. Cool uh, no class today then go CD shop and buy CDs. I bet she earn big bucks tutoring. Duh, of course what! Start class 45 minutes late, end like, 5 minutes earlier ...
You win liaosxz lorsxz!
You know they say if you work as a maid in Japan, you earn like, 3K per month, Sing dollars, mind you.
*NOTE: The above data are all based on agaration. Any attempt to change data is not allowed. Source from a male Econs teacher, who prefers to remain anonymous. Data may be based entirely on his personal experience ( as a maid ) and thus may be subjected to opinionated views.
I was considering being a maid, y'know, like I was serious for that moment, then my hopes were dashed when I was told there was extra service. Shit, extra service my ass! I don't even have anything extra to service my employer la, sigh. Airport runway (GG!).
But then ah, if I go for like, breast implants that probably cost like, 2K per breast, and liposuction which costs like, 1K per 100g of fats removed, and uh, leg extension, 1K per inch added, etc etc, haven count medical fees and the trauma/ pain I've to go through, let's estimate it to say, 10K. Total maybe max 50K. I tell you, I work for 3 years, which is 36 months, and by then I'll earn like, 108K Sing dollars, totally cover up my expense man. Worth it right?! HAHAHA!
It's really just the extra service that turns me off. And another thing is that my dad will probably slaughter me first. So, uh, yea, like that.
I go watch my dramas. Aye, addicted already, you see la, you see la! Okay, okay, gotta run!