Incompatible Companion.
This is inside the hotel room. They have this open concept toilet, whereby you shower in the open. In other words, free show. And duh, of course you can lock up the wooden windows. At first I got a shock when the toilet was open concept. I was like, "Hell no, I'm not gon' shower here. Mom, we've three gorillas here. You can't do this to me. I'm gon' shower in the swimming pool." Then Ryan went and close the panels, and I was like, "Oh, right -.-"
As usual, the mom just stared at me with the what-did-I-do-to-deserve-this. Thanks mom, you the best.



This is inside the room. I know, pardon the table. I was trying to help my dad sort bills. Can you spot Keith Pig?


This was where I went for the first two days. I think it's mainly shops that can be found in Singapore, so the shopping part wasn't that fabulous. But they had really good pubs and restaurants. Basically, this trip is all about eating good food. Madam Kwan's, Korean Shabu Shabu and Tony Roma's. KFC and Starbucks and cocktails extra shot to get wasted with.
Of course, I didn't tell my dad about the extra shot; I got the waiter to add in another at the counter. Why? Because that male therapist told my dad that cocktails and alcohols mess with
Chemical Can't Remember The Name in the brain that blocks sufficient level of endophine secretion or what the fuck is he talking about? Y'know, don't bother listening to him. It just makes no sense. Shouldn't alcohol induce endophine, since it makes people high? He's just out to get me.



This is Club Monaco inside the Pavilion. It's two stories high, but the clothes don't fancy me. Instead, the black and white photographs on the walls inside the fitting room fancied me more. Have I ever mentioned that black and white photos are my all time favourite? I just find that the photographer is able to bring out the emotions of the models, be it classy, vintage, romance, etc, y'know, those purpose behind each shot are just being essentially captured.
That explains why I sat in the fitting room for half an hour while my parents were shopping upstairs. I sat there and stared at the walls. Those ladies that came in to try out their clothes? Yea, they think I'm weird, or perhaps even a lesbian, since I'm holding a cam and am inside a fitting room, what else can I be (secretly) snapping except their humongous boobs and juicy (?!) butts and fortress of pubic hair, right? Oh, women! They think too much sometimes ...
Oh, and I was just telling Uncle Skinny about this really sweet husband. That's it. I'm going to get myself a metrosexual husband too, one who can give credible and tasteful opinions when I shop. Hey, a husband ought to be a shopping partner too, don't you think? To be fair, vice versa then.

This portrait particularly attracted me. It's like, there are just too many ways to intepret that. And isn't that what the photograher sort of expect out of his photos? For you to guess his thoughts. Through his shots. Doesn't it? Okay, maybe it's just me. I think too much. Pardon the horrible shooting skills. Firstly, I was using a camera phone, and if I had that perfect a shooting skill, I would have been a renowned photographer already. Not just within my national borders, but renowned internationally, mind you. Well, I could actually be a photo intepreter, or a thoughts-reader. It doesn't hurt, y'know? Why not?

This is a pub offering Shisha. It's quite famous amongst the Caucasians, especially those who are trying to hook up Arabian chicks. I wanted to try but you know what they say about smoking; once you try, you're hooked. Hey, the smell is superb, even my dad wanted to try, but I told him it's smoking. I don't want my dad to be smoking, especially when he quit smoking for eight years already. I love my dad ( :

Yup, this is the Club Lounge I was talking about. Amazing place. Check out my folks. Now you know where I got the
sit and hide in one corner like loner genes from. If you know me well enough, I'm a person who doesn't like to sit in the middle of nowhere. Even on buses, I love the backseats. On trains, I love the glass panal seats, and even on the car, I sit next to the window. Airplanes, yup, window seats definitely. I can't think of any right now, but yes, I am a corner person ...
"Relac one corner, deh. Chill chill."


And this is where all the good food comes in. Say, fat and die.

I totally love this coffee machine. I never fail to come in here for round two of coffee after breakfast, lunch and dinner. It serves caffe macchiato, caffe latte, espresso, etc, etc, some you find in Starbucks or Coffee Bean or Gloria Jean's, where you have to pay like, 5/6 bucks per cup. Hell, it's FOC here, bitches. Now, drool.
Talking about Starbucks, the coffee isn't that cheap either. Unless you consider twenty cent cheaper, cheap la, then I've nothing to add. But they have their Starbucks After Coffee Gum ( not mint ), and that will cost you like, 5 bucks per mini container.
RIP OFF. One word. Siao Ang Moh. Okay, make that three.
*NOTE: I'm not talking about that Ang Moh behind the mom.


This is KLCC when I first went in, around late afternoon.

And this is what happens to it when I left. I know, imagine how long I was walking around that place.

Uhm, their Convention Centre, how come machiam our Singapore Esplanade seh? Only theirs lack spikes. Ours got more. We
sibeh spiky. Total ownage.

Uh, in case you're wondering who's this person, who so love to take fugly and unglam pictures of herself ( or is it himself? ) ...
Why, yes. She's your mom.


*NOTE: Your mom is not posing here. I'm just standing against the wall, FYI. Oh, did I say "I"? How silly. I mean "She".

This sofa I'm sitting on? It's where I sleep at night. 'Cause the material felt like Ted Bears. I know.
CHILDISH BITCH. Cannot is it?

This is the exact view from the room's window. I'm on the 24th floor, so imagine plunging out the window.
Talking about plunging, reminds me of Ranny Granny's diving action, and the reason why we even talked about it, is because we were hesitating whether or not to pon GP on Thursday. But we didn't okay. We're actually really good kids inside, y'know?

And guess what? Pride of the day. I actually found a miniature replicate of Uncle Skinny's shoe. Apparently it's the same. So that means, I'm pro.

That's about it. I took like, so long just to blog. I bought 3 cartons of Dunkin' Donuts, and oh, oh! Famous Amos! Hell, it's way cheaper there, like, 100g is only S$3.56 after conversion. Damn, should have bought more.
And I bought a new school bag, my own. Yes, after the constant no-pay loans from The Brothers' Inc ( Keith and Ryan, basically. I get my supply of bags from them, if you're wondering why I have so many bags ... ) It's a Crumpler backpack, and it's really cheaper there apparently. It costs only like S$155.40, and it's the bigger one. I know. I swore never to get that brand, but my dad went in last minute when they're already closing, insisting to get one because "your brothers also need school bag." So yea, I'm a fucking domineering sister, I know.
I'm done here.
Oh, I was having a conversion with Ryan on the extreme long ride home. He was saying something like, "Jie, do you know Pikachu comes out from Ash's wall one eh."And I was, "No, Pikachu is the Professor give one whaaaat, not meh?" Then he said, "Oh ya, and Gary went to steal Eevie (s.p.?) from Ash and Ash actually lost and that's why Professor give him Pikachu."
Okay, this is a emergency call for all Pokemon Master Trainer/ Protege/ Genius/ Masters Holder/ Doctorate/ etc etc, in the world.
I've two questions for you:
1. Who the fuck is Gary?
2. Is there a new generation of Pokemon after like, every five years? Because during my generation ( and I would like to make a point that it's not very far away ), I remember very clearly that Pikachu doesn't come out of a wall. For goodness sake, stop teaching young innocent kids rubbish! Nothing comes free, let alone a fucking Pikachu. Bitches!
(edited.)Oh, I almost forgot. Remember I was on OCIP trip last November to Cambodia? Well, one of the students called me. I was their English teacher, not that I'm very good at that, but I was only teaching the basic conversational English. So yes, apparently what touched me was that this student, Kakda, she's currently working to pay her school fees and support her family. And her company allows her to have her own telephone but it's US 50 cent per minute. Despite the charges, she called me. A couple of times even. Like, I kept receiving calls from "Private No." when I was in Malaysia, but when I picked up, this person had a funny accent, and I didn't realized it was her. So I immediately hung up. I know. Selfish. The first thing she did was call me, despite the cost, when she had a line. And as for me? My bills are paid by my dad, and I am not even earning my own money yet. But I just hung up on her. Why have I become so selfish? Really. I'm quite ashamed of myself.
Well, she kept trying and finally I picked up the phone today. I heard "Hi, Lynette? This calling from Zimbabwe." I was like, "
HOLY SHIT!" Zimbabwe? Imagine the phone charges, and I hung up. Then I got my dad to pick up 'cause I thought it's prank calls, but my dad said, "It's your friend from Cambodia."
I got a shock. Cambodia? Then I remembered that text Kakda sent to me. I wanted to reply, but it slipped my mind. Can I just fucking stab myself? Sigh. Apparently, she called Debra too, and she was telling me how much she missed having us teaching them English. And that she remembered how I always, always asked her if she understood what I'm saying before I moved on. She said thanks for always trying to include her. My pleasure, really. But I can't say "My pleasure" to her because it's something hard to explain. She can only speak simple short words.
Hey, I'm happy tonight. To be able to know that despite myself, and my current situation, I had indeed touched someone's life in a way or another. I'm only eighteen. There's more to come, and I've more to give, definitely.
This phone call, it makes my life so much brighter.
Thank you, Kakda, although you won't be reading this. It means so much.
God bless.
Hi good teacher! Do Know me? I'm ur student in cambodia in fact i rememb time u teach me i alway say yes. I hope will rememb me. How have you? today is Lucky year 08/08/08 wish u 8 words :
1. more lovely
2. more salary
3. more good looking
4. more lucky
5. more healthy
6. more happy
7. more strongly
8. more successfully .....
Love from July/ Kakda. Student BLCCI'm saving this text.
Cheers.
Where I stood.