Come Hither.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

 
Imagine this.





Bell X1 ; Eve, the Apple of My Eye

You left it, I sent it
I want it back
You left it, I sent it
I want it back

If I had you here, I'd clip your wings
Snap you up and leave you sprawling on my pin
This plan of mine is oh so very lame
Can't you see the grass is greener where it rains

You left, I died,
I went and you cried
You came, I think
But I never really know
I've served my time
I've watched you climb
The wrong incline
But what do I know

Accept it, Don't let it
Turn the screw
Accept it, And let it
Scream back at you

Now this applies both equally to you and I
The only thing we share
Is the same sky
These empty metaphors
They're all in vain
Like can't you see the grass is greener where it rains

In the garden Snake was a charmin'
And Eve said let's give it a try
Now lead us not into temptation
But no matter how hard I try
When in the garden and
Snake is a charmin'
And Eve says let's give it a try
Eve is the apple of my eye

And I lie behind you
And a cradle you in the palm of me
And I pat your hair down
I think will we sink or swim?
'Cause we could do either on a whim




Have I mentioned how P&C is a gross topic? It's so gross it should be ostracised. Like, y'know how people say, "That's so gay!" because apparently, gay is gross, so by calling someone gay, there's an implication that he is gross. So right, since P&C is ten billion times grosser than being gay, P&C should be made a vulgarity.

Next time, when I say, "Ugh, you P&C!" Yea, I'm literally scolding you, mind you.


I must have burnt my brains.


Thanks Uncle Skinny, for the beer, the swings, and the beach. And basically everything. More like, thank you, for spending time with me.

Sorry about the hair issue : /


Goodbye.

Sorry, no mood to blog. Am going to watch my movies now. Ooooooh!



Sentient Beings.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?