Come Hither.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

 
I romanticise things.





I'm sorry. I know! I have weird genre tastes that are completely unexpected, especially from a girl, schooled in a convent environment for close to, if not, 8 years ...

Yes. I actually have a thing for Black Rap. And I can proudly declare that Nelly is one of my all time favourites. Hey, Over and Over Again was not top 20 for nothing, mind you. And if you haven heard that song before, here's what I have for you ...

asdfghjkl;12345678%#$@&!#


Where the fuck were you? You must have been living under a rock, dude. No, seriously ...


Oh, if you watch the vid closely, especially at the beginning ( Okay, you can rewind the vid if it's already playing ... ), you'll realize something.

NELLY HAS NO ARMPIT HAIR (?!)

Okay, I'm sorry. I don't usually notice this kind of things, really, swear to God. Or maybe he does have armpit hair right? I mean, hey, armpit hair = man yes? Like, best to have a jungle of them. Think, deforestation ... Oww?

Fergie looks hot, as usual, though the Monroe style doesn't really suit her, because she's too hip-hop than dainty lady. Oh welllllll.



Yes, I am eccentric. I am kind of quirky. I do as I please. And being strange, or abnormal as I usually term it, has it's advantage okay? Eccentric people, as studies have shown, are highly intelligent ( I belong to the contrary, ironically ... ) and they live longer. Whoopee?

Uhm, okay, come to think of it, the living longer part doesn't actually interest me. At this very point in life, the idea of living longer, just simply turns me off. Completely. Imagine the long, dreadful years ahead. But then again, maybe not. Because life right now seems pretty okay, I suppose. Maybe I'm just naive and am immune to sensible emotions. Very well!



Aww, it's raining. Rainy days are so lovely. I got cold air blasting at my fingertips, I think my fingers are numbed. You wouldn't want to know how many gazillion times I've been hitting on the backspace buttons.


Alright, I better be going now. Got to complete SLC and email Mr Yeow before tomorrow.


I will get a useful tech-savvy fella to convert The Mummy for me so that I can load it into my Ipod and watch it on the car tomorrow. Yes, I will.


So long, folks.


Cheers.

Remember those days.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?